Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
so rehire the one that ran off 3 diff WRs?

Dude be real we're Miami F***ing Hurricanes. The fact we even hired this dude is disrespectful. It was a favor hire or buddy hire. Unacceptable. If he can recruit why isn't he on the recruiting trail like Dugans? Why because he's being shielded for his lack of ability to recruit one of the most important positions for our team.

Dude be real we're Miami F***ing Hurricanes. The fact we even hired this dude is disrespectful. It was a favor hire or buddy hire. Unacceptable. If he can recruit why isn't he on the recruiting trail like Dugans? Why because he's being shielded for his lack of ability to recruit one of the most important positions for our team.

dugans was part of the problem last year and we nearly lost two other WRs to transfers

dugans was part of the problem last year and we nearly lost two other WRs to transfers

Bruh it's not ABOUT DUGANS can this WR COACH RECRUIT? No he can't. That's my point. Name someone on the Offense you trust as a recruiter? After the Alabama Coach Enos who the jury is still out on, and after the TE Coach. Who can recruit on Offense. I take Dugans and Hartley over everybody we have on Offense right now.

Advertisement
Bruh it's not ABOUT DUGANS can this WR COACH RECRUIT? No he can't. That's my point. Name someone on the Offense you trust as a recruiter? After the Alabama Coach Enos who the jury is still out on, and after the TE Coach. Who can recruit on Offense. I take Dugans and Hartley over everybody we have on Offense right now.

How the **** do you know if Stubblefield can or can't recruit at this point? The answer is you dont.

How utterly ridiculous. Yeah, because the coaches can compete with handouts and family jobs provided by the "winning" programs.

Not saying they can but at some point it’s Diaz’s job to figure it out why this staff struggles recruiting elite players. Does bags even apply in this case? Ivins reported FSU is the favorite for Bryan. We can’t beat out FSU and Dugans for this kid? Really? C’mon. Something is wrong with this picture and it isn’t bags.

Not saying they can but at some point it’s Diaz’s job to figure it out why this staff struggles recruiting elite players. Does bags even apply in this case? Ivins reported FSU is the favorite for Bryan. We can’t beat out FSU and Dugans for this kid? Really? C’mon. Something is wrong with this picture and it isn’t bags.
He committed to Dugans... This been in the works

Advertisement
Miami will win with or without these gits....

Manny must be real with the head coaches
Players & parents...stop using us...if your kid play around f**k him...stop kissing these kids a**...oh yea it’s time to drop 💰

Been hearing that for years now. “Miami will win with out this kid.” It gets old. Very old.

Yep. Recruiting was a big Q re Manny when he was hired. it still is, IMO. Was saying last winter he needed a plan and focus. Maybe it’s happening, but I’m skeptical.

How the **** do you know if Stubblefield can or can't recruit at this point? The answer is you dont.

Man that dude sucks. If he can recruit show his resume... Show where he's on the recruiting Trail...

Advertisement
Yep. Recruiting was a big Q re Manny when he was hired. it still is, IMO. Was saying last winter he needed a plan and focus. Maybe it’s happening, but I’m skeptical.

I never thought of Diaz as an elite recruiter even as a DC. In fact, we missed on many elite Defensive players under his watch as a DC. Not sure how much falls on him but this is his staff and they seem to not be able to close on too many occasions. Still too early to tell if Diaz as a HC will work or not but for fans not to be concerned about this trend is moronic. Bags play a major role in several players but not all.

Yall dudes crying about a wr? This dude aint cooper, juedy, and etc. Good player and would have like to have him but he is replaceable.

Advertisement
Just going to have to outwork others & win consistently to regain respect. If that happens the tables will turn, quickly. On the bright side, the portal was a godsend & makes up for the current bag game predicament.

I never thought of Diaz as an elite recruiter even as a DC. In fact, we missed on many elite Defensive players under his watch as a DC. Not sure how much falls on him but this is his staff and they seem to not be able to close on too many occasions. Still too early to tell if Diaz as a HC will work or not but for fans not to be concerned about this trend is moronic. Bags play a major role in several players but not all.
Isn't Banda developing some type of track record on failing with recruits? Him and Rumph need to start producing already. If not we'll find out if a little bit of Richt rubbed off on Manny and he refuses to fire his people.

Isn't Banda developing some type of track record on failing with recruits? Him and Rumph need to start producing already. If not we'll find out if a little bit of Richt rubbed off on Manny and he refuses to fire his people.
Its rare you see coaches get fired for recruiting.

lol the WR hasnt even been here for more than 5 months or so. you dont know if he can recruit at UM either.

Advertisement
Back