Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Advertisement
That’s cute, Cribby. Fact is, this WR class was stud filled. For me, I watch a chit load of FB (Thank you Sunday Ticket). For me, I’m seeing Chase do all of this w/ a yr off of football, as a rookie, playing w/ a 2nd yr QB coming off a major injury. He’s made Higgins better, already. The guy is just smoking defenders w/ ease & fluidity.

Now, I usually don’t say this, but, the ‘21 draft have the potential to go down as one of the best drafts in NFL history particularly from the WR position. ****, E Moore had an injury filled yr, but he was coming on as a NYJ. But imo, Chase is the best of the bunch. I was in love w/ him at LSU, and that’s carried over to the NFL.
I think physically chase is a different animal. I’d just like to see Smith with a more accurate and consistent qb to see what he really is. The guy stays open, his route running is elite and the quickness out of breaks is nuts. What’s crazy is one of our better performances as a offense was with the the stache at qb lol.

So, I can't deal with hypotheticals but it's okay for you? Come on. quit moving the goal posts.

What??! What r u talking about? Lmao.

U literally created a scenario that’s not reality. Last checked, Tua is still the QB of Miami & the QB u named that will make Waddle an all-pro has not even been cleared by the NFL. Lol.

Last time I checked, Chase is playing, si or no? I simply stated wait until he gets another yr under S&C. Lol.

Blood, this legit had me laughing. I’m going to assume u’re a Dolphin fan like my uncle, so I’ll give u a pass…but bro if ur not, I’ll be praying for u. Lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know he is a great recruiter, but which playmakers did he develop? Wasn't one of the knocks on him from Oregon and USC fans for the past few years, his WRs not panning out?

He coached & developed both Deebo Samuel and Brian Edwards at USC. Both guys that are in the league and are actually GUYS in the league not just PS guys (no offense to PS guys).

Also the RB coach for 6 seasons at UGA from 09-14. UGA had a plethora of backs during that time including Crowell, Gurley, and Marshall to name a few…

Pulled 2 top 100 guys at WR to Oregon last year too. I have zero doubt he would get us right with the 23’ crop down in SoFla with Mario at the helm.

I know he is a great recruiter, but which playmakers did he develop? Wasn't one of the knocks on him from Oregon and USC fans for the past few years, his WRs not panning out?
Just going off this

Nick Chubb is legit in the nfl
Sony Michel is doing good with the rams
Todd Gurley was one of the best nfl rb’s for a couple years
Isiah Crowell was decent in the nfl
Shi Smith was good in USC and I liked him in the draft process
isaiah mckenzie is finding his role in Buffalo and was pretty good when the other receivers were out

Advertisement
He coached & developed both Deebo Samuel and Brian Edwards at USC. Both guys that are in the league and are actually GUYS in the league not just PS guys (no offense to PS guys).

Also the RB coach for 6 seasons at UGA from 09-14. UGA had a plethora of backs during that time including Crowell, Gurley, and Marshall to name a few…

Pulled 2 top 100 guys at WR to Oregon last year too. I have zero doubt he would get us right with the 23’ crop down in SoFla with Mario at the helm.
Appreciate you actually answering the question with Deebo and edwards. I know he was a good recruiter at Oregon and USC I was wondering about his development skills.

Appreciate you actually answering the question with Deebo and edwards. I know he was a good recruiter at Oregon and USC I was wondering about his development skills.

Yes, at USC he has those guys on his resume as well as Shi Smith who was a late round pick and is still active for CAR I believe.

He was only at Oregon for 2 seasons with 1 being the covid year and this season they had arguably the worst QB in P5. He checks all of the boxes for me as far as an assistant coach goes. Grade A hire.

Yes, at USC he has those guys on his resume as well as Shi Smith who was a late round pick and is still active for CAR I believe.

He was only at Oregon for 2 seasons with 1 being the covid year and this season they had arguably the worst QB in P5. He checks all of the boxes for me as far as an assistant coach goes. Grade A hire.
Good. Glad to hear he isn't Dugans II.

Advertisement
Back