Confirmed Bryan McClendon hired as Co-OC

Advertisement
Advertisement
With Mario hiring all these position coaches one has to believe the DC and OC positions have been filled and just not announced. I would think it’s a little unusual for a coordinator not to have any input on their position coaches for their side of the ball right?

No insider info, but based on the hires and timelines I think Dorsey is going to be QB coach and OC playcaller.

OC/QB playcaller - Dorsey
RB - ? Hickson? I have no idea
OL - Mirabal
TE - Field
OC. WR - McClendon
OR if all you're doing is following tea leaves what makes you assume it's not coley... Coley is technically known as a QB coach and co-oc

I agree on the vomit assessment. I just like keeping y'all guessing. I will say only thing going on so far that wasn't accounted for or expected was mastro...

OR if all you're doing is following tea leaves what makes you assume it's not coley... Coley is technically known as a QB coach and co-oc

I agree on the vomit assessment. I just like keeping y'all guessing. I will say only thing going on so far that wasn't accounted for or expected was mastro...
Because if it was coley why hasn’t it been announced yet? I understand the wait on Dorsey because his current team is still playing.

Advertisement

We’re so ****ed. 🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back