Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
Where exactly did I say he was the top candidate and leaving?
I don't care to go back through all of this nonsense. But if I recall what you posted was a report which stated he was the lead candidate to become the new UGA wr coach... If you'd like to say you were just informing them of the nonsense than sure. For me that's simply attempting to cause drama knowing how this board responds. Either way no further point in talking about it. I saw what Jay told you & I'll simply leave it at that doesn't mean it's accurate. You and Kenneth have a great day.

For as much that people talk about how bmac’s
Wife doesn’t like Miami, she appeared to be all in with Oregon. That said, bmac has strong GA ties, his wife is from Atlanta (and I believe they met at uga) so it would shock me if he stuck around.
And how many people on here you think are plugged in with his wife to know one way or the other what she likes...

I don't care to go back through all of this nonsense. But if I recall what you posted was a report which stated he was the lead candidate to become the new UGA wr coach... If you'd like to say you were just informing them of the nonsense than sure. For me that's simply attempting to cause drama knowing how this board responds. Either way no further point in talking about it. I saw what Jay told you & I'll simply leave it at that doesn't mean it's accurate. You and Kenneth have a great day.

And how many people on here you think are plugged in with his wife to know one way or the other what she likes...

This man is on 🔥. He’s pulling up from half court. Is it the shoes #NBAJam

1643248229148.gif

Advertisement
he was an OC at USCe. he could view a shot at UGA a better shot to get to being an HC or OC again who calls plays again. either way, if its the same position, I could easily see how someone who may want to be home again could want to move back (our new HC did just that).

Say Saban retires and Smart has another ship under his belt. He's going to be a big candidate for the job.

If Smart does bounce and BM is there, he'll have a contingent that'll be rooting for the local and former player getting the nod.

I'd be shocked if he stays if the job is his for the taking.

Advertisement
I don't need to wait for it to play out to see exactly what is going on. Porsters say this time and time again "you need to give the staff time". This is not the case. You don't need years to be able to tell if someone is going to be elite or not. You don't see this in any other field. People that make hires generally can tell pretty quickly if they made a good hire or not.
So out of the position coaches he has hired so far who do you object too?

I am not sure, maybe you should check your birth certificate.

A. We got in trouble because our corch didn't know how to recruit. People say the same thing with Running backs, but look how much not getting Dalvin Cook hurt us. Also, you are literally admitting that not just any bum can be a DB coach for us and succeed. We need a good one.

B. Sure, if we upgrade to a better coach, than that is fine, but it looks like we are going to downgrade. Which is an L.
"looks like we are going to downgrade"

How do you know that if no names have been released yet?
If they hire a replacement and it is a downgrade by all means criticize away BUT why be the hot take guy when you don't know who is replacing him?

Advertisement
McClendon interviewed today according to someone I know on their staff.

Although he thinks they’ll end up with the dude from Indiana or Hines Ward.. just his guess

Hence BMAC recruiting 45 min from their campus.

If he goes then Mario needs to make UGA pay McClendon's FULL BUYOUT of his Miami Contract, because UM is paying Oregon fro his contract with them.

Go Canes

Advertisement
"looks like we are going to downgrade"

How do you know that if no names have been released yet?
If they hire a replacement and it is a downgrade by all means criticize away BUT why be the hot take guy when you don't know who is replacing him?

@Brooklyndee is right, that guy and @nystateofmind (in a subtler, though somehow more annoying way) have been all doom and gloom about something that hasn't even happened yet. Just ignore and wait. This **** is literally making people insane, doubly so for the people who already have agendas. Would behoove many people on here to log off for a few days.

I am not sure, maybe you should check your birth certificate.

A. We got in trouble because our corch didn't know how to recruit. People say the same thing with Running backs, but look how much not getting Dalvin Cook hurt us. Also, you are literally admitting that not just any bum can be a DB coach for us and succeed. We need a good one.

B. Sure, if we upgrade to a better coach, than that is fine, but it looks like we are going to downgrade. Which is an L.
Who determines if its a better coach or a downgrade?
john travolta question GIF

McClendon interviewed today according to someone I know on their staff.

Although he thinks they’ll end up with the dude from Indiana or Hines Ward.. just his guess

Hence BMAC recruiting 45 min from their campus.
**** so that poster who was worried about bmac being up there was right to Worry. As long as he’s not offered we kept our best non hc recruiter on staff

Advertisement
Back