Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
How many times has any married guy used the wife as an excuse?
Maybe he just didn’t want to come to Miami with cmr and preferred to go lay with muschamp who offered him co-oc.
Miami Paid cmr but doubt they had a recruiting budget for co-oc the way USCe did. Also muschamp was looked as the savior of that team and they boosters forked out some serious coin for new facilities. I believe they also just signed the under armour deal too.

Maybe he just didn’t want to come to Miami with cmr and preferred to go lay with muschamp who offered him co-oc.
Miami Paid cmr but doubt they had a recruiting budget for co-oc the way USCe did. Also muschamp was looked as the savior of that team and they boosters forked out some serious coin for new facilities. I believe they also just signed the under armour deal too.
It's one of the lamest excuses out there, and one that gives rise to more questions than answers.

South Carolina resigned with underarmor back in 2016 I believe which was muschamp first year. With that said I know the fans were not very happy about the muschamp hire. Hiring a guy fired by your rival is not a great optic. They wanted bob stoops or Chris Peterson I’m pretty sure. McClendon went there bc he was offered more money and co-OC title. Kinda sounds a lot like this situation

Long for what exactly? Establishing an elite program? You already have immediate changes in nutrition and strength and conditioning. That was confirmed by Ragone on his podcast. The training table is day and night what it was. They rolled out a new facility concept that is going to be state of the art for college football. We just held an elite recruiting day that had 30 to 40 blue chippers visiting the campus on their own dime. Cristobol and company are out recruiting hard to close out a class that was absolute dog **** 4 weeks ago. Perhaps just perhaps he is on his timetable. Personally, I could give a rat's *** if he is not meeting the fanbase's arbitrary timeline. We will know soon enough who the staff is going to be before spring ball. **** we had folks complaining about AD and HC hiring process and it worked out just fine on the university's timeline.

Y'all want to be miserable ***** then so be it. Don't see the forest because of the trees. That is your prerogative. @Cribby @Brooklyndee @TheOriginalCane @SWFLHurricane

Co-signed

Advertisement
Long for what exactly? Establishing an elite program? You already have immediate changes in nutrition and strength and conditioning. That was confirmed by Ragone on his podcast. The training table is day and night what it was. They rolled out a new facility concept that is going to be state of the art for college football. We just held an elite recruiting day that had 30 to 40 blue chippers visiting the campus on their own dime. Cristobol and company are out recruiting hard to close out a class that was absolute dog **** 4 weeks ago. Perhaps just perhaps he is on his timetable. Personally, I could give a rat's *** if he is not meeting the fanbase's arbitrary timeline. We will know soon enough who the staff is going to be before spring ball. **** we had folks complaining about AD and HC hiring process and it worked out just fine on the university's timeline.

Y'all want to be miserable ***** then so be it. Don't see the forest because of the trees. That is your prerogative. @Cribby @Brooklyndee @TheOriginalCane @SWFLHurricane
ok cool bro. no one said Mario is flopping. stop taking any bit of criticism as some sort of mope fest. he aint gonna **** you. fyi no one complained about hc bc we knew who it wasgonnna be. the only thing we complained about was Manny

Nah I'll keep going thanks

I specifically said not Rumph

I like T-Rob sure...He's simply not worth 900k
Yes, you said not Rumph since he destroys your entire argument. We have seen time and time again your points are nonsense. The teams that recruit the most 3 stars from Miami are not the elite teams. Why is Bama going after T Rob is not great? Why isn't Bama and UGA going after all these 3 star DBs in Florida? Take the orange shades off.

I dont see any fvck ups on our staff do you?
Nobody said position coaches dont matter, I’m saying they can be replaced.
If TRob left because he saw a better opportunity in Bama thats out of anyones control, fvck him move the fvck on. If he left for a raise and Mario didnt match it, then he clearly doesnt think TRob is worth the raise and had someone else in mind. Keep in mind TRob was part of the old staff and not someone Mario chose. Either way. he. was. not. irreplaceable.

You’re demanding greatness without giving them a chance lmao. Sit down bro wait for it to play out before u get ****ed off
I don't need to wait for it to play out to see exactly what is going on. Porsters say this time and time again "you need to give the staff time". This is not the case. You don't need years to be able to tell if someone is going to be elite or not. You don't see this in any other field. People that make hires generally can tell pretty quickly if they made a good hire or not.

You're a little bit obsessed with this 'cucked' word.

Everything ok at home?
I have used it for 2 different situations recently, that is far from "obsessed". It just happens to be the most fitting description of what is happening in this particular instance.

Advertisement
It's going to be insufferable here until the staff is finalized. Posters like @OriginalGatorHater literally get themselves off when they have the opportunity to go after the staff, warranted or not. Don't buy NYSOM's shtick either. He's a mope too.
Not as insufferable as you crying non stop about people dropping facts. You did the exact same shtick under Manny. Just cried and cried and cried whenever anyone made any negative observations about Manny. You defended him right up until even the last slurpers turned on him. Now you are standing around making fun of Manny and have an avatar mocking him. You are very late to that party. Any reasonable person is over the whole Manny situation and wishes him well. You took years longer, than anyone with a functioning brain took, to realize he was a corch.

ok cool bro. no one said Mario is flopping. stop taking any bit of criticism as some sort of mope fest. he aint gonna **** you. fyi no one complained about hc bc we knew who it wasgonnna be. the only thing we complained about was Manny
LoL, kettle meet pot. You are one on the defensive. I find the "concerns" comical 6 weeks into the new regime.

Advertisement
LoL, kettle meet pot. You are one on the defensive. I find the "concerns" comical 6 weeks into the new regime.

ok cool. you find it comical. others are concerned. people can be both. Idgaf if you find it scary. everyone has their thoughts and will air it out. you don't know **** either about anything other than what Cribby or Jay Cane feeds you. like I said, no one is saying Mario has failed, we just want to know the new hires and there are plenty of them to make. ****, even Jay Cane said the DC is Belk but isn't sure why it isn't announced or formalized (and I promise it isn't your theory of Mario has respect for their timelines with NSD bc he didn't give a flying **** about Kevin Smiths NSD plan). no one is even criticizing the current hires. were all waiting to see who the new hires will be and everyone except you nearly agrees that it is getting late to fill out pretty much an entire staff. Mario can build a good staff so were not concerned unless its ponce then **** everything bc we got a reject. we all wanna know what O scheme were running nd what D scheme were running. this is a message board at the end of the day so we can all have diff viewpoints.

Not as insufferable as you crying non stop about people dropping facts. You did the exact same shtick under Manny. Just cried and cried and cried whenever anyone made any negative observations about Manny. You defended him right up until even the last slurpers turned on him. Now you are standing around making fun of Manny and have an avatar mocking him. You are very late to that party. Any reasonable person is over the whole Manny situation and wishes him well. You took years longer, than anyone with a functioning brain took, to realize he was a corch.
Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
That's only a one hour drive from UGA. Not saying anything, but I don't like that. 30 minutes and both sides could easily be meeting at a remote diner. And it looks like he's traveling alone without other coaches.
I’m pretty sure Mario knows where that school is.
So he’s probably confident about bmac staying or a little naive which I doubt.

I’m pretty sure Mario knows where that school is.
So he’s probably confident about bmac staying or a little naive which I doubt.

I'm not drawing any conclusions, I'm just saying I don't like it. It's a big country and he happens to be an hour away from his alma mater the day after rumors start that he is leaving for there. Of all the high schools!!!

Advertisement
Back