Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
also, your wife/family is absolutely a big priority. you guys either aren't married or wont be Long if this is how you consider what they want. he was at Oregon after USCe. going to Miami gets them closer to the east coast where they're from. if he gets an offer from UGA, I can't blame a guy for wanting to go home. Mario wanted to go home too.
Or they have wives that say, "where you go I go' and don't hold their husband back from pursuing his dreams.

Every family dynamic is different and some guys don't have to ask their wives for permission any their careers, so they don't understand dudes that do.

Or they have wives that say, "where you go I go' and don't hold their husband back from pursuing his dreams.

Every family dynamic is different and some guys don't have to ask their wives for permission any their careers, so they don't understand dudes that do.

but his dream could be UGA (where he played, coached at, and is from). miami could be a stop on the road just as Oregon was.

Advertisement
He realized that dream a while unless its to be OC...

he was an OC at USCe. he could view a shot at UGA a better shot to get to being an HC or OC again who calls plays again. either way, if its the same position, I could easily see how someone who may want to be home again could want to move back (our new HC did just that).

Advertisement
Ya he sucks so bad he just got hired by the GOAT football coach who specializes in DBs. Thank god we got rid of that garbage. That Saban guy really doesn't know schit, Bama should hire NDE as their next HC. They would be much better off.
I think you’re missing the part where he left Miami. Everybody knows that everybody who leaves Miami sucks. To recap, he was great before he came to Miami, ok while here, but now that he’s gone he sucks.

Question, sure. It is an opinion board. But then so what? It's his timeline. That being said fans running on every rumor or innuendo, which 95% wrong, is ridiculous.
I mean there really aren't many facts aside from one poster or two at best. were all just assuming it's gonna be fine but we don't. also his timeline is getting a bit Long and any fan has a right to complain about it. it isn't normal to have this many open spots this late. even cribs said, **** or get off the pot time after the candle rejection

Advertisement
I don’t know his wife, and the drive isn’t far (1.5-2 hours), but Athens is NOT Atlanta. If she has family in ATL, I guess she will be happy to be close in Athens, but I can’t imagine she wants to live in a college town if she likes Atlanta.
as I noted with Auburn and Miami, these issues aren’t about better or worse. It’s just very different.

I mean there really aren't many facts aside from one poster or two at best. were all just assuming it's gonna be fine but we don't. also his timeline is getting a bit Long and any fan has a right to complain about it. it isn't normal to have this many open spots this late. even cribs said, **** or get off the pot time after the candle rejection
Long for what exactly? Establishing an elite program? You already have immediate changes in nutrition and strength and conditioning. That was confirmed by Ragone on his podcast. The training table is day and night what it was. They rolled out a new facility concept that is going to be state of the art for college football. We just held an elite recruiting day that had 30 to 40 blue chippers visiting the campus on their own dime. Cristobol and company are out recruiting hard to close out a class that was absolute dog **** 4 weeks ago. Perhaps just perhaps he is on his timetable. Personally, I could give a rat's *** if he is not meeting the fanbase's arbitrary timeline. We will know soon enough who the staff is going to be before spring ball. **** we had folks complaining about AD and HC hiring process and it worked out just fine on the university's timeline.

Y'all want to be miserable ***** then so be it. Don't see the forest because of the trees. That is your prerogative. @Cribby @Brooklyndee @TheOriginalCane @SWFLHurricane

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back