Bryan McClendon comin'...aaaannnd he's gone

Pretty sure I read they offered him more than us. It’s not public or anything so who knows. Thought they offered $85M or something
That was the number that was out there. 10 years / 85 million. I’m not convinced Georgia will outbid us for McClendon. They definitely could but then it gets into other staff looking at the number and asking for more

Advertisement
UGA WR Coach Update:

-We’re told that it’s extremely early in the interview process for that position. In fact, we can’t even confirm that a single interview has been conducted as of last night. What we do know is that all of that is set to go down and be completed within the next week.

We’ve spoken with multiple sources, however, who say that FAU’s receivers coach Hines Ward and Indiana receivers coach and co-offensive coordinator Grant Heard are interested in the job. We can’t confirm whether or not they are in line for interviews, but it appears as if they’ve gone as far as expressing interest in the opening.

UGA WR Coach Update:

-We’re told that it’s extremely early in the interview process for that position. In fact, we can’t even confirm that a single interview has been conducted as of last night. What we do know is that all of that is set to go down and be completed within the next week.

We’ve spoken with multiple sources, however, who say that FAU’s receivers coach Hines Ward and Indiana receivers coach and co-offensive coordinator Grant Heard are interested in the job. We can’t confirm whether or not they are in line for interviews, but it appears as if they’ve gone as far as expressing interest in the opening.
Interesting so no mention of McClendon? Good news

Advertisement
McClendon interviewed today according to someone I know on their staff.

Although he thinks they’ll end up with the dude from Indiana or Hines Ward.. just his guess

Hence BMAC recruiting 45 min from their campus.
Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Yes, you said not Rumph since he destroys your entire argument. We have seen time and time again your points are nonsense. The teams that recruit the most 3 stars from Miami are not the elite teams. Why is Bama going after T Rob is not great? Why isn't Bama and UGA going after all these 3 star DBs in Florida? Take the orange shades off.

Lol...Where do they grow you morons at?

A. We got in trouble because we didn't cast a wide enough net and had an EXTREMELY garbage recruiter at the position. He even mismanaged backup plans

B. There are plenty of coaches who can recruit DBs and South Florida. It was nice to have T-Rob, but there are plenty of others.

Advertisement

Although he thinks they’ll end up with the dude from Indiana or Hines Ward.. just his guess

This is good the more coaches we lose the more likely we are to hire a new coach. Wait, what?

Lol...Where do they grow you morons at?

A. We got in trouble because we didn't cast a wide enough net and had an EXTREMELY garbage recruiter at the position. He even mismanaged backup plans

B. There are plenty of coaches who can recruit DBs and South Florida. It was nice to have T-Rob, but there are plenty of others.
I am not sure, maybe you should check your birth certificate.

A. We got in trouble because our corch didn't know how to recruit. People say the same thing with Running backs, but look how much not getting Dalvin Cook hurt us. Also, you are literally admitting that not just any bum can be a DB coach for us and succeed. We need a good one.

B. Sure, if we upgrade to a better coach, than that is fine, but it looks like we are going to downgrade. Which is an L.

Advertisement

A. We got in trouble because our corch didn't know how to recruit. People say the same thing with Running backs, but look how much not getting Dalvin Cook hurt us. Also, you are literally admitting that not just any bum can be a DB coach for us and succeed. We need a good one.

B. Sure, if we upgrade to a better coach, than that is fine, but it looks like we are going to downgrade. Which is an L.
Bruh you are in active arguments in like 4 different threads, you gotta chill lol

Advertisement

Budget isn't the only way to stop from downgrading.

DAMNNN true meaning of all business nothing personal but shiiyt mane

This can’t be true.

@Brooklyndee and @Bender told me everything I said last night was pure conjecture!
Slight wager he doesn't go anywhere? What u said was a baseless report that he's the top candidate and is leaving... He's nowhere near a top candidate. He's not even in their top 3... If Kirby was smart he'd take him just cause of how it will affect us but he's not.

Advertisement
Back