Brown visiting McFarland today

Brown gets the last word here. I'm sure he locks him up after the visit.
Kid is thinking about staying home and playing with friends and family can see him at anytime. So yeah hes thinking about it. This is what you guys beg our SOFL athletes to do all the time.
Let Coach Brown work here.

Advertisement
Kid is thinking about staying home and playing with friends and family can see him at anytime. So yeah hes thinking about it. This is what you guys beg our SOFL athletes to do all the time.

This decision is as "simple as a screwdriver" (Brian Billick quote). Either he wants to win and get ready for the league or he wants the local fame and get used and abused trying to keep the terps competitive.

This decision is as "simple as a screwdriver" (Brian Billick quote). Either he wants to win and get ready for the league or he wants the local fame and get used and abused trying to keep the terps competitive.

oh I agree with what you are saying. But hes a kid highly impressionable let brown do his work I'm sure he will get him thinking clearly again.

MD is trying to figure out the cluster that Edsall created, Miami with Richt has it going ahead and McFarland should see that. Maryland sucks and they are never going to be good. He needs Thomas reassurances that Thomas will help make him great.

Advertisement
Thomas Brown just Bible thumped a very apropos verse on Twitter for our dude McFarland.

Chess, not checkers.

I could not even tell you who Marylands head coach is or the last great NFL player they produced. If he decides on Maryland, good riddance. We will be fine at RB barring injury and it will just make next year more appealing for a stud like Lingard.

Advertisement
I could not even tell you who Marylands head coach is or the last great NFL player they produced. If he decides on Maryland, good riddance. We will be fine at RB barring injury and it will just make next year more appealing for a stud like Lingard.

Stefon Diggs has been solid

after him? I'd say Joe Vellano, DT. He just got added to the Falcons' 53 man roster after spending the year on the practice squad. I can see where McFarland could be conflicted................

Maryland's claim to fame last year was beating a rancid Michigan State, this kid has got to see the difference between the two programs right now. One is playing with rubber duckies in grandma's bathtub and the other is standing room only hotties on a cigarette boat. I get that it's his hometown but this shouldn't even be a decision.

Advertisement
Why is this even a question? He comes to Miami & goes to the NFL. Automatically. Isn't that's what it's all about? Getting to the league & being able to take care of your family. If he goes to Maryland he'll never be heard from again.

Live footage of Thomas Brown outside of McFarland's home:

ill_suck_your_dick_dont_be_a_menace.gif

New article on CS...

McFarland told Maryland coaches he was committing to Miami last night and they begged him to reconsider.

Maryland is trying to sell him on "creating his own legacy" whatever that means.

His dad made him sit down for dinner at a restaurant with four Maryland and tell them he was committing to Miami. He told them and they did not take it well. There are rumors that Maryland has been working dad on the side. Seems like pops might have a side deal and is trying to passivey aggressively push his son to Maryland. It appears the dinner was orchestrated.

Advertisement
Maryland's claim to fame last year was beating a rancid Michigan State, this kid has got to see the difference between the two programs right now. One is playing with rubber duckies in grandma's bathtub and the other is standing room only hotties on a cigarette boat. I get that it's his hometown but this shouldn't even be a decision.
And then losing to BC for Christ sakes! Big ten sucks!

Advertisement
Back