Brown visiting McFarland today

Advertisement
George Brown better follow his butt buddy GuRs BuRs and change his return flight to Syracuse if he fails on this one. No need for that bible thumper that can't perform the one task that was assigned to him on the staff.

Advertisement
Brown has 1 job to do right now and that is to close !

can't lose blue chip talent to schools like weak a** Maryland

McFarland announcing Friday at what time? Also I enjoy Ivins coverage but 75% of the time he breaks after Pete so I get the idea that it may still be happening.

Advertisement
All I've got to say is George Brown better close the sale. We need coaches that can produce on the recruiting trail, if they can't, we don't need them. He doesn't provide anything as an OC.

George Brown better follow his butt buddy GuRs BuRs and change his return flight to Syracuse if he fails on this one. No need for that bible thumper that can't perform the one task that was assigned to him on the staff.

so that's your alternate account, eh?

About time for a banner if Brown can't land McFarland

Really? So if a kid decides he wants to stay at home and represent his area it's our coaches fault. Can't blame Brown if he doesn't land at Miami.

WTF are you talking about.

This is a huge part of George Brown's responsibility and job function.

If he doesn't land this recruit he's failed in one of his major job responsibilities. It's called accountability.

Anyone that has a job, has accountability for his performance. Coaches should be no different, they're getting paid to do a job just like you or I. If you don't perform, your job is on the line. It's that way for everybody and it should that be that way for George Brown

Advertisement
All I've got to say is George Brown better close the sale. We need coaches that can produce on the recruiting trail, if they can't, we don't need them. He doesn't provide anything as an OC.

Why would I have an alternate account? Do you ever see me hold back on this account? yes and I know you're halfway kidding.

McFarland announcing Friday at what time? Also I enjoy Ivins coverage but 75% of the time he breaks after Pete so I get the idea that it may still be happening.

has Pete said anything on this today?

Advertisement

The only Brown worth a **** around here is an unknown talent at OT that just transferred here. Our "OC" deserves to be called by his correct name once he does what Thomas Brown gets paid to do. Until then, George needs to go with God, and get the fvck out of Miami.

Advertisement
Back