Brown visiting McFarland today

Advertisement
Confirmed.

gruden10.jpg

Man i think he still coming. Push the decision back a couple of days instead of nsd tells me he knows where he wants to go.

Advertisement
I take everything from that site with a grain of salt. Need more confirmation first

I get it but all the info this morning has been coming from McFarland's father. Just earlier today, his father told them that they weren't sure that they would have any more coaches coming and now that changed an hour later with brown agreeing to let him come by for a visit.

That one sentence sounds terrible for us. Sounds like he wants to shut it down and that Maryland really got in his head.I hope he is interested in Browns pitch and gives us a fighting chance. I thought this guy was solid to us. You just never know in recruiting until the ink dries I guess. We can't lose a guy to Maryland....

Advertisement
All I've got to say is George Brown better close the sale. We need coaches that can produce on the recruiting trail, if they can't, we don't need them. He doesn't provide anything as an OC.

After the relationship that has been built with the Mcfarland family by Thomas they could not just close the door on him...Brown has treated and shown them respect and this is respect back. Maybe they tell him what direction theyre headed.

We'll get a better understanding today as to what happens. If RB's suddenly start getting offers at the 11th hour then you know...

If not then I think we have him.

I think Brown can and will seal the deal. Even after AntMac injury we still made him a priority all the way from Miami....

Perhaps but I'm thinking at this stage in the game, I don't know that they'd take a flyer on a Plan B kid. I think they're all in on McFarland.

As many have mentioned, Brown is super tight with the McFarland family dating back to UGA and he also happens to be super tight with the RBC currently at Dematha - Gibson. BRown is the key guy in the McFarland sweepstakes.

Advertisement
You guys quibble all you want, all I'm saying is George Brown needs to close the sale. If he wants to keep his job for another year.

Last edited:
if he is announcing today and thomas brown is going to be there today than its got to be miami; i don't think he would go all the way up there to look stupid on national television. i think he is there for support plus representing the U at the same time.

Advertisement
If you've been following recruiting long enough, you know this is not good. Hoping this staff proves me wrong though.

if he is announcing today and thomas brown is going to be there today than its got to be miami; i don't think he would go all the way up there to look stupid on national television. i think he is there for support plus representing the U at the same time.

He's not announcing today unless he changes his mind again.

Advertisement
Back