Off-Topic Brother Jimmy's Cane Watch NYC Closing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unpopular opinion, but maybe don't let Vilma invest in your business. Guy seems like a mush.

Going great thank you. As a black man I can finally walk the streets without having to worry about being harassed, but that may start to change with our new Mayor.
For the month of February 2022, New York City saw a 58.7% increase in overall index crime compared to February 2021 (9,138 v. 5,759). Every major index crime category saw an increase for the month of February 2022. Robbery increased by 56% (1,276 v. 818), grand larceny increased by 79.2% (3,762 v. 2.099), and grand larceny auto increased by 104.7% (1,083 v. 529). Citywide shooting incidents decreased by 1.3% (76 v. 77) in February 2022 compared to the same period last year.

Stay delusional.

Going great thank you. As a black man I can finally walk the streets without having to worry about being harassed, but that may start to change with our new Mayor.
Awesome to hear. Racial equality is respected in the business sector of NY and in most neighborhoods. As far as NYC politics... it's actually way more conservative than most people believe.

Advertisement
For the month of February 2022, New York City saw a 58.7% increase in overall index crime compared to February 2021 (9,138 v. 5,759). Every major index crime category saw an increase for the month of February 2022. Robbery increased by 56% (1,276 v. 818), grand larceny increased by 79.2% (3,762 v. 2.099), and grand larceny auto increased by 104.7% (1,083 v. 529). Citywide shooting incidents decreased by 1.3% (76 v. 77) in February 2022 compared to the same period last year.

Stay delusional.
What is delusional? 1276 robberys and 485 murders in a city of 8.5 million so my chances of getting robbed are .015% and my chances of murder are .0057%? And since I am not a drug dealer/user or in a game those numbers drop drastically more. In fact, I grew up in the worst area of Manhattan and I don't know a single person that was just randomly murdered and not had it been because they were part of a gang or involved in drugs. However, I know thousands of people who were regularly harassed by cops. So again, as a black man, my life is significantly better with our defunded PD.

Last edited:
Jimmy's Corner Restaurant. New York. Midtown West.

Whatever they do, please don't close this Jimmy's. My go to spot for drinks every time I'm in the city.

Advertisement
So in other words, your claims were based on nothing.

you ever get tired of being wrong?

why are even arguing such a point, you know **** well a S H I T ton of businesses closed down. Golden corral doesn't even exist anymore that I can tell.

I guess the golden corral owner should WORK HARDER and BE SMARTER

cot dayum you've become one of the most annoying posters on this **** board.

Stay delusional.

bla bla bla bla statistics bla bla bla work harder bla bla bla

those cops just aren't putting the in the amount of time needed, they're being lazy... and need to work harder to get crime rates down

Stay delusional.
I love reading when someone uses this as an "own" of NYC. It really shows they are just ignorant and don't know how to apply context to statistics. Crime was up year-over-year in February? Wow, can't imagine why there wasn't much crime in February 2021 when only a fraction of the population could get Covid vaccines and those who couldn't largely chose to stay home. Anyone find it odd there wasn't much crime when most people were home?

Advertisement
you ever get tired of being wrong?

why are even arguing such a point, you know **** well a S H I T ton of businesses closed down. Golden corral doesn't even exist anymore that I can tell.

I guess the golden corral owner should WORK HARDER and BE SMARTER

cot dayum you've become one of the most annoying posters on this **** board.
LMFAO!!!!!! Why am I not surprised that you eat at golden coral. No wonder why you cry about how "picking up girls is so hard nowadays". Bringing girls to golden coral is not the way to do it. I will give you a free tip, don't switch to CiCIs pizza now that you can't find any golden Corrals.

As far as being wrong. I was correct, tons of businesses survived, because they were smart enough to adapt. The golden corral franchise owner, near you, that shut down its stores, probably is run by a moron.

LMFAO!!!!!! Why am I not surprised that you eat at golden coral. No wonder why you cry about how "picking up girls is so hard nowadays". Bringing girls to golden coral is not the way to do it. I will give you a free tip, don't switch to CiCIs pizza now that you can't find any golden Corrals.

As far as being wrong. I was correct, tons of businesses survived, because they were smart enough to adapt. The golden corral franchise owner, near you, that shut down its stores, probably is run by a moron.
Yo so promote your restaurant on here. I’m in NY I wanna go eat and see how the food is. Maybe put some Canes game on.

Also you got all that money and you’re still not premium member on here.

Advertisement
Back