Brock Steak update OT

Naw i think I had medium this time it was too pink lol. Ima just get medium well next lol
Here you go bro.

1657756109906.png

Advertisement
So I went to a nice restaurant recently in Atlanta and you know me… I ordered of course a well done steak , a nice 14 oz ribeye or so. Everything was looking all good and when i cut into it, it was pink as it wanted to be… I think it was cooked medium and I must say it wasn’t bad at all. Hmmm, maybe I’ll try medium well next time. I only ate all of it because I was drinking too, that’s the only reason lets get that clear....

Medium well is only slightly less of an atrocity than well done on an expensive cut of meat.

But at least for you, it’s progress. Go to medium next time, not medium well, and then from there medium rare is not such a leap for the next time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So I went to a nice restaurant recently in Atlanta and you know me… I ordered of course a well done steak , a nice 14 oz ribeye or so. Everything was looking all good and when i cut into it, it was pink as it wanted to be… I think it was cooked medium and I must say it wasn’t bad at all. Hmmm, maybe I’ll try medium well next time. I only ate all of it because I was drinking too, that’s the only reason lets get that clear....
You’re growing up so fast!!

Naw i think I had medium this time it was too pink lol. Ima just get medium well next lol
You know when it's pink that isn't blood right? Like When it's juicy it isn't because it's leaking blood. **** even the FDA only recommends 145 internal temp for steaks to be "safe" - thats literally just medium. Well done is cooking it like its a **** chicken - to 165... You literally lose all the juice and fat - and thus the flavor, texture, and tenderness.

Just order your steak medium and don't inspect it when eating. Literally just eat it without looking. As long as it's fully warm in the center, it's cooked.

Personally I think medium Rare and medium are the only way it's even worth it to order a steak. Medium well is basically the same thing as well done. Just make the jump to medium and stay there forever lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe it’s an islander thing.. but I don’t want no Pink in my meat. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Oh yeah well I come from island people too an we don't turn away no type of meat whether pink, brown, light or dark. As long as there is juicy meat on the bone we ah go put it all in our mouth!

Case in point I would eat every part of this succulent creatures pink meat from her roota to the toota.

06-10-21Studio3_CE_RL_14-51-31_65_8474D2_Orangecombo_0030_PLUS_WG.jpg

Go Canes

Last edited:
Oh yeah well I come from island people too an we don't turn away no type of meat whether pink, brown, light or dark. As long as there is juicy meat on the bone we ah go put in our mouth!

Case in point I would eat every part of this succulent creatures pink meat from her roota to the toota.

06-10-21Studio3_CE_RL_14-51-31_65_8474D2_Orangecombo_0030_PLUS_WG.jpg

Go Canes
Facts 😂🙌🏾

Flip-Flopper. Not voting for you when you inevitably run for some local office.

Advertisement
Back