Brock Steak update OT

Unknown.jpeg

Advertisement
So I went to a nice restaurant recently in Atlanta and you know me… I ordered of course a well done steak , a nice 14 oz ribeye or so. Everything was looking all good and when i cut into it, it was pink as it wanted to be… I think it was cooked medium and I must say it wasn’t bad at all. Hmmm, maybe I’ll try medium well next time. I only ate all of it because I was drinking too, that’s the only reason lets get that clear....

Sometimes it's those happy little accidents in life that send us off on a new and wonderful path...
Next time order that ribeye medium w/ a full-bodied cab and enjoy one of many great experiences life has to offer.
Cheers!

Last edited:
Advertisement
So happy that you broke your cherry.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but did you notice the difference in moisture and chew? I simply don't know how I could eat and digest a well-done steak, just being honest.
I did notice the difference, can’t even lie. I’ll try medium well next time

Advertisement
I told Brock some years ago I used to eat well done steaks until I was set straight. After I started eating medium it was never the same. If you’re going to cook a good cut of meat to well done just go get a hamburger or a sirloin and season that bad boy up

So I went to a nice restaurant recently in Atlanta and you know me… I ordered of course a well done steak , a nice 14 oz ribeye or so. Everything was looking all good and when i cut into it, it was pink as it wanted to be… I think it was cooked medium and I must say it wasn’t bad at all. Hmmm, maybe I’ll try medium well next time. I only ate all of it because I was drinking too, that’s the only reason lets get that clear....

Fck it:

Advertisement
I did notice the difference, can’t even lie. I’ll try medium well next time

Appreciate it, and much respect to you. We may give you a hard time, but we also mean well.

I admit to being incredibly biased on the subject. Growing up poor, it was life-changing for me when I was able to afford and appreciate good steaks. The idea of chewing on tough steak (whether it is a cheap cut or it is overcooked) is a very negative association in my mind.

Advertisement
What you described is what is considered a medium well done steak but it’s definitely a step in the right direction. Medium has a little bit of blood to it. That should be your next move. Baby steps brother! But congrats on the mistake!! Today is a good day!!

What you described is what is considered a medium well done steak but it’s definitely a step in the right direction. Medium has a little bit of blood to it. That should be your next move. Baby steps brother! But congrats on the mistake!! Today is a good day!!
Naw i think I had medium this time it was too pink lol. Ima just get medium well next lol

Advertisement
Back