Brock Steak update OT

brock

All-American
So I went to a nice restaurant recently in Atlanta and you know me… I ordered of course a well done steak , a nice 14 oz ribeye or so. Everything was looking all good and when i cut into it, it was pink as it wanted to be… I think it was cooked medium and I must say it wasn’t bad at all. Hmmm, maybe I’ll try medium well next time. I only ate all of it because I was drinking too, that’s the only reason lets get that clear....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

Advertisement
So I went to a nice restaurant recently in Atlanta and you know me… I ordered of course a well done steak , a nice 14 oz ribeye or so. Everything was looking all good and when i cut into it, it was pink as it wanted to be… I think it was cooked medium and I must say it wasn’t bad at all. Hmmm, maybe I’ll try medium well next time. I only ate all of it because I was drinking too, that’s the only reason lets get that clear....
we‘re proud of steps you have taken and embraced in this arduous journey.

Advertisement
Advertisement
200.gif

Advertisement
Back