Brinson decommits (Nov 24, 2019)

Advertisement
Dont give a flying f*ck about class of 2021.

Get these coaches out of here is all i care about

Sad reality is this pathetic merry go round, that's why I never laughed at FSU's situation.

You take huge step forward out of the maniacal shadow of Shalala, pay head coaching money, and then take 3 huge steps backwards and hire a guy with no experience at all. That decision, and all that comes with it, has set us back big time.....the pathetic coaching and losses cause recruiting losses that then cause more losses.....what a ******* domino effect.

This program beats itself on the field all the time....but it also beats the **** out of itself off the field with moronic decisions.

UM

Enos made a power move by having his say and demands met in order to accept the job here in Miami and Manny acquiesce because Enos was at Bama. Aside from BOT & Admin, Enos is the main reason this is where the ship is. He had his say in offensive assistants and Manny went along with the defensive assistants.
This is why you never hire a first time coach with no experience. Doom to fail when the OC has the same power as the head man. Blow it up!!!

Enos made a power move by having his say and demands met in order to accept the job here in Miami and Manny acquiesce because Enos was at Bama. Aside from BOT & Admin, Enos is the main reason this is where the ship is. He had his say in offensive assistants and Manny went along with the defensive assistants.
This is why you never hire a first time coach with no experience. Doom to fail when the OC has the same power as the head man. Blow it up!!!

Maybe, but it's not like Manny has a stellar history of assistants himself.

Kul was not his choice. Neither was Rumph or Simpson. His choices......Panda, Baker, Patke and Stroud.

Advertisement
You couldnā€™t be more wrong. You may have me confused with someone for sure. Feel free to find and bump the posts youā€™re claiming

I am not going to bump threads because it is against the "rules", but you constantly defend the staph, just like the earlier posts in this thread, then claim you are being partial and not a slurper.

I am not going to bump threads because it is against the "rules", but you constantly defend the staph, just like the earlier posts in this thread, then claim you are being partial and not a slurper.

OGH, u got the wrong guy, bro. Heā€™s good. He donā€™t f w Butch, but he def go in on this staff.

Advertisement
I wasn't one of them.

I wanted the season to progress more before making a comment on that bc i still see a talented WR core not getting open far too often. Play calls are definitely a part, so i needed to see more.
I donā€™t know, I see guys running wide open and a quarterback not always getting them the ball more often than not.
Jarren has clearly progressed an has talent but I donā€™t know where his head was last night. Kid should have been pulled.
That was a Manny/Enos Job to recognize and react to.
IMO I have saw development from the oline, wr position. However, rbs and te have natural talents and work ethics that donā€™t appear to have been enhanced by a coach. Quarterback is tied to Enos ā€œthe coordinatorā€. I think he is a better quarterback coach than coordinator. His execution of strategies as a chess player to set up and adjust against defensive coordinators is POOR. This offense may very well be a good offense if another qualified chess player ran it.
Which brings us to Manny. Manny has some talent in bringing structure to men. However, Manny is a little too green IMO. You canā€™t sit back and watch your coordinators get handled by Buches coordinators with less talent. You coach up Baker and let Enos know what you see from the eyes of a ā€œgreatā€ defensive mind and give him strategy to win the game against a team with less talent.
We gotta long way to go

Only reason I said anything to El was cuz I like the insight he bring and info. Want him to get back to that and not turn in to KrazyCane repeating the same thing over and over again. Def not cuz Iā€™m some homer

Brinson has been eating crawfish and smelling like corn dogs for months now.

This was his ā€œout clauseā€. He wouldā€™ve decommitted at some point anyway.

Advertisement
Bruh this kid hated us hes enjoying this lmao dont know why he was even commited. We deserved to be clowned and all but its just wild lol

I dont blame him and all but f this kid and his pappy straight like thtat

Advertisement
Only reason I said anything to El was cuz I like the insight he bring and info. Want him to get back to that and not turn in to KrazyCane repeating the same thing over and over again. Def not cuz Iā€™m some homer
But I have though, it's just not what some of yall wanted to hear unfortunately.

I had people actually questioning me on MNW kids like that's not my ****** school lol.

The fact that you know I'm not a negative nancy poster that trolls & actually does bring insight & was trying to tell yall there was pure bullsh*t with the WR recruiting should tell you something.

I'm not a hater, I'm as fair as possible, I was one of the only people on here who defended the hires of Stroud & Hickson when everybody was against it, so if I'm telling you a coach fcked up on a recruitment, then there's probably something to it.

But I have though, it's just not what some of yall wanted to hear unfortunately.

I had people actually questioning me on MNW kids like that's not my ****** school lol.

The fact that you know I'm not a negative nancy poster that trolls & actually does bring insight & was trying to tell yall there was pure bullsh*t with the WR recruiting should tell you something.

I'm not a hater, I'm as fair as possible, I was one of the only people on here who defended the hires of Stroud & Hickson when everybody was against it, so if I'm telling you a coach fcked up on a recruitment, then there's probably something to it.

I get it fam. Thatā€™s why I backed offf. I get it 100%. ****k em all

Dont give a flying f*ck about class of 2021.

Get these coaches out of here is all i care about

nooooo, we have to support our coaches and administration to save the recruiting classes. We need to keep our precious 4 stars. Who cares if we lose every game. Dont fly banners, it will makes us look bad.
Signed, dumbasses

What makes us look bad is getting our asses handed to us by fi ******* u. Idgaf about recruiting now. The only ones that care are the ones who are fine with the off the field victories. Turn the heat up. Embarrass the **** out of this administration. DonT not show up for games. Fly the banners. Get the billboards. Anybody who only gives a **** about recruiting is shortsighted. Your probably the same people that hope the dolphins win a few games and use their other 2 first rounders to trade up. Idgaf if 10 Flowes come signing. We arent winning **** until the athletic department is cleared out

Advertisement
Back