Brinson decommits (Nov 24, 2019)

Advertisement
Seems like a good kid who wants the best for himself and Miami didn’t offer that. Hopeful to turn it around next season and have him come back

Your so full of **** man... Brinson literally retweets his decommitment 20 times for all the upset canes fans to see. He literally retweeted he was not going to be apart of this **** show and he's a smart man for not playing at Miami. All he had to do was Decommit and move on. But no hes trying to rub it in all the Cane's fans faces.

We still lost to FIU fam. A 16 year old kid clowning us should be expected when you lose to FIU. ****, I bet even FSU fans with all their troubles had a good laugh at us on Saturday.

Advertisement
Atrocious coach.

To think, I've spent a few weeks trying to explain that this dude is a bum, and I got negged and people trying to argue real numbers with me.

We have one of dumbest fanbases in all of sports.

Agreed.

Zero experience for any extended period of time at high level P5 jobs to prove his worth.
Zero history of being a good recruiter.
Questionable WR rotation this year.

2007 Central Washington (WR)
2008 Eastern Michigan (GA/WR)
2009–2010 Illinois State (WR)
2011 Central Michigan (WR)
2012 New Mexico (WR)
2013 Wake Forest (WR)
2014–2015 Utah (WR)
2016 Toronto Argonauts (WR)
2017–2018 Air Force (WR)
2019–present Miami (FL) (WR)

The guy is never anywhere more than 2 years. That's not proving **** anywhere along the way.

******* Manny-Enos special. Patke. Banda. Ect. Just miserable Hires.

Brinson is another punk kid who was using Miami’s offer. He was never coming even if we won 11 games.

George also ha 1 foot out the door the day he committed. He said it in an interview.

All the flakey kids have the same routine. They wait for something like this to happen (FIU loss) and bounce so there is less backlash.
These dude were never coming.

Riggins was dropped but he “decommits” 4 mins after the game ended.

Brinson is another punk kid who was using Miami’s offer. He was never coming even if we won 11 games.

George also ha 1 foot out the door the day he committed. He said it in an interview.

All the flakey kids have the same routine. They wait for something like this to happen (FIU loss) and bounce so there is less backlash.

You have no way of knowing that. If we won 11 I bet he sticks. His family is full of UM fans so they see what’s going on. How is a punk for evaluating and deciding he doesn’t like what he sees.

Advertisement
You have no way of knowing that. If we won 11 I bet he sticks. His family is full of UM fans so they see what’s going on. How is a punk for evaluating and deciding he doesn’t like what he sees.
Hes very disrespectful on twitter not just saying miami sucks either, despite being commited just minutes before. Cane fans can call him a punk. His fam and daddy fans? Oh cool maybe they should slap the **** out of him for talking reckless like that and humble himself.

Hes very disrespectful on twitter not just saying miami sucks either, despite being commited just minutes before. Cane fans can call him a punk. His fam and daddy fans? Oh cool maybe they should slap the **** out of him for talking reckless like that and humble himself.
I’m glad he wants to bring heat to manny and you fools that support him

I’m glad he wants to bring heat to manny and you fools that support him
I can give a f about manny. I wish he would resign our ad is a dummmy enough with hiring our coordinators after the head coach leaves. What has manny done to be a head coach?

That being said ***** this kid. He was commited just minutes before and was talking crazy. This kid hates the canes clearly. F him and his pappy i hope hes a bust. My bad

Advertisement
It is a douche move. Kids have little respect for much these days, which shows in all aspects of life and society. It would have been different if he was dropped and sour about it. That's not the case.

This team is a dumpster fire. I have no issues with him de-committing but show a little class on your way out. The U on the helmet is NOT Manny Diaz and means more than this abysmal staff.
U sound soft, respect is earned. UM has not done a single thing to deserve someone's respect. It's quite simple, UM is a ****show, LSU offensive and WR are looks amazing, and are probably throwing in a little incentive as well. So, not only is UM ****** they also are going against the bag man, they cant even control the things that they can control and you talking about respect.

You sound stupid, "using Miami", he does not need UM for **** he is an elite WR who will be recruited nationally regardless, so stop with the bs

Advertisement
That’s more like it. It’s understandable kids would de-commit after that apocalyptic performance, but the reason isnt any specific position Coach. It’s team performance, position production, and better options out there.

All the reasons you described are coaching staff related as in all the coaches.

This is what happens when you tell recruits you can’t visit elsewhere if you’re committed to Miami, and yet turn around and lose to FIU. Kids committed to what coARch sold em to be TNM, and not that **** show on Saturday. Not even Golden could pull something so awful as to what this moronic coaching staff did against FIU... I mean Golden came close against FAU and even while he put kids in a position to fail, our superior talent just overwhelmed the opponent. We had our own players causing fumbles, balls bouncing off of heads in motions, hesitating to make tackles, not hitting the gaps, and Enos not running the ball on a really bad run D... the same players that when you look at their high school tape had no issues doing these things. I mean they are getting better coaching in high school it seems 😂.... regardless....... kids are respecting CoARCh Manuels rule that if you’re giving other schools attention then don’t be committed. It’s like having a really fat girlfriend who demands you to be faithful , yet she does nothing to look better and you have all dime pieces on deck. these kids will look at schools that don’t lose to a bad sun belt team and I can’t blame em ...

Last edited:
Good , get all the flakes out of the class early instead of being strung on by them later in the process because you know it was going to happen.

Advertisement
Back