Brinson decommits (Nov 24, 2019)

Both Brinson and Brooks both said the staff told them they are the Top Priority right now.

The Triple Bs of Brinson, Brooks, and Y Brown and then we can forget about WR in this class.
I think we need 4 though and jaden alexis is perfect. Brooks is gonna be the hardest fight by far. Gonna be a major war for his services

Advertisement
I think we need 4 though and jaden alexis is perfect. Brooks is gonna be the hardest fight by far. Gonna be a major war for his services

Thing is we only have 1 Senior WR and that is Harley. Wiggins and Pope arent coming out and we just took 4. I can see us getting a straight burner but the priority needs to be the Triple B's.

Thing is we only have 1 Senior WR and that is Harley. Wiggins and Pope arent coming out and we just took 4. I can see us getting a straight burner but the priority needs to be the Triple B's.
Even if we landed the triple B's I dont see them not taking Jayden Alexsis. The kid is to dam good and checks all the boxes.

Advertisement
You best believe with King creating open opportunities in Lashlee’s uptempo offense, either or both Wiggins and Pope will put up best numbers of their career, thinks will think they are better than they actually are, and bounce early.

Saw an interesting thread on the LSU board about Brinson. He and his 7v7 team visited there before the tourney this past weekend. Their reporter said that Miami, LSU and A&M are the three schools he seemed most high on. Mentioned a few others but none he seemed as high on as those three.. Joe Brady was recruiting him there so now he's getting to know their new offensive staff. Jimbo made a big impression on him.

He's not rubbing it in, he's simply retweeting people who's supporting his decision.

Romello doesn't have any bad feeling towards Miami but he knows this team is a complete dumpster fire, he hasn't said anything bad about us at all, his whole family & himself are Canes fans but he can see as clear as day Miami has no direction & can't be trusted to develop him & put him in the best position possible to excel at the next level.

You're trying to attack the kid because you got your head shoved so far up the Corching staff's *** you can't see straight. Romello is not the problem, he didn't do anything wrong by looking out for himself, it we weren't such a bad team he wouldn't have a reason to leave.
Keep in mind this was back in November right after we lost to FIU before we had fired Enox & Stubbs...

But the next time LCE tells yall, take heed.

Advertisement
Keep in mind this was back in November right after we lost to FIU before we had fired Enox & Stubbs...

But the next time LCE tells yall, take heed.
58607C51-4C02-4706-AB72-B2476A031F1E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back