Brinson decommits (Nov 24, 2019)

Friday we were 🙌🏿COACH STUBBS🙌🏿 For getting the kid from Alabama.... If y’all haven’t seen improvement from the receivers, you LYING... We got embarrassed last night because of our Coordinator!
I ain’t no Stubbs lover but a Cat is a Cat and a Dog is a dog and Enos is TRASH.
That Jit decommitted because he from Around here and it hurt him too

Advertisement
Kids have little respect
ShOw SoMe ClAsS 😂

ain’t **** about this program to respect but the past history.
foh with that bs

Friday we were 🙌🏿COACH STUBBS🙌🏿 For getting the kid from Alabama.... If y’all haven’t seen improvement from the receivers, you LYING... We got embarrassed last night because of our Coordinator!
I ain’t no Stubbs lover but a Cat is a Cat and a Dog is a dog and Enos is TRASH.
That Jit decommitted because he from Around here and it hurt him too

I wasn't one of them.

I wanted the season to progress more before making a comment on that bc i still see a talented WR core not getting open far too often. Play calls are definitely a part, so i needed to see more.

It is a douche move. Kids have little respect for much these days, which shows in all aspects of life and society. It would have been different if he was dropped and sour about it. That's not the case.

This team is a dumpster fire. I have no issues with him de-committing but show a little class on your way out. The U on the helmet is NOT Manny Diaz and means more than this abysmal staff.
Yeah that's what I'm upset with. I can understand why he Decommited but to rub it in is pretty low

Advertisement
Yeah that's what I'm upset with. I can understand why he Decommited but to rub it in is pretty low
He's not rubbing it in, he's simply retweeting people who's supporting his decision.

Romello doesn't have any bad feeling towards Miami but he knows this team is a complete dumpster fire, he hasn't said anything bad about us at all, his whole family & himself are Canes fans but he can see as clear as day Miami has no direction & can't be trusted to develop him & put him in the best position possible to excel at the next level.

You're trying to attack the kid because you got your head shoved so far up the Corching staff's *** you can't see straight. Romello is not the problem, he didn't do anything wrong by looking out for himself, it we weren't such a bad team he wouldn't have a reason to leave.

This Brinson dude is a joke. He Decommits from us then retweets his decommitment and other post about calling us a **** show and other things like 20 times just to rub it in. This generation have no respect for anyone. Miami gives him his first big offer and shows him love. He then stays committed for 10 months and like it's nothing he spits in the face of us and makes fun of us.

Pretty sure we as fans have been tweeting the same chit, fam.

U don’t want to be talked about? Don’t lose to FIU at the old crib.

He's not rubbing it in, he's simply retweeting people who's supporting his decision.

Romello doesn't have any bad feeling towards Miami but he knows this team is a complete dumpster fire, he hasn't said anything bad about us at all, his whole family & himself are Canes fans but he can see as clear as day Miami has no direction & can't be trusted to develop him & put him in the best position possible to excel at the next level.

You're trying to attack the kid because you got your head shoved so far up the Corching staff's *** you can't see straight. Romello is not the problem, he didn't do anything wrong by looking out for himself, it we weren't such a bad team he wouldn't have a reason to leave.
Your so full of **** man... Brinson literally retweets his decommitment 20 times for all the upset canes fans to see. He literally retweeted he was not going to be apart of this **** show and he's a smart man for not playing at Miami. All he had to do was Decommit and move on. But no hes trying to rub it in all the Cane's fans faces.

Advertisement
the '21 class was shot the moment we lost to FIU.....just facts.
nothing we can do except watch as it unravels and see about this '20 class...

Your so full of **** man... Brinson literally retweets his decommitment 20 times for all the upset canes fans to see. He literally retweeted he was not going to be apart of this **** show and he's a smart man for not playing at Miami. All he had to do was Decommit and move on. But no hes trying to rub it in all the Cane's fans faces.
All he had to do is whatever the fck he wanted to do, he's not obligated to protect the feelings of sensitive fans who want him to go easy on a school that just lost to FIU.

It's HIS Twitter, he's allowed to post & retweet whatever the **** he wants, he doesn't need your & anybody else's approval on what's "acceptable" or not. You don't like it, then don't pay attention to it.

And a majority of the people who were tweeting him were also Canes fans too lol.

Like I said, you're just mad & trying to deflect by putting the focus on him & not the Corches.

Why does it matter fam we lost to FIU yesterday. So who cares that some kid is pointing out the obvious on Twitter. U all up in ur feels over nothing fam.

Advertisement
I don't have a problem with ex-commits telling it like it is. We suck, our coaches suck, get better ones and they won't trash us.

Then wtf you coming at me for lol?

I'm cracking jokes on the people who swore that Coach Stubbs makes nothing but great decisions but you seem to have a problem with that?

@Mr. Dynasty1 he comes at everyone who talks schit about the staph, and then to cover his ***, so people don't bump his porsts when Diaz gets fired he says "I'm not a slurper"

Good, glad to hear he is doing that, hopefully more kids decommit and Diaz gets fired quicker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back