Brinson decommits (Nov 24, 2019)

Stubbs ain’t the issue. That’s weak.
The entire staff is the issue, he's on the staff, so he's apart of the issue.

I got smoke for all of'em, it's just right now we just lost one of the top 3 WR's in Dade for the 21 class, plus another kid in Jacolby George so Stubbs is getting the brunt of it right now.

Don't you worry, I'm gonna leave him alone after a while, I'll stop when another kid decommits at a different position lol.

Advertisement
The entire staff is the issue, he's on the staff, so he's apart of the issue.

I got smoke for all of'em, it's just right now we just lost one of the top 3 WR's in Dade for the 21 class, plus another kid in Jacolby George so Stubbs is getting the brunt of it right now.

Don't you worry, I'm gonna leave him alone after a while, I'll stop when another kid decommits at a different position lol.
That’s more like it. It’s understandable kids would de-commit after that apocalyptic performance, but the reason isnt any specific position Coach. It’s team performance, position production, and better options out there.

He is the primary recruiter for both. If you want to also blame Stephen Field for Brinson, be my guest.

Stubblefield is one of the worst coaches we've ever had here in the past 40 years. The Patrick Nix of WR Coaches.
So Stubblefield gets the credit for getting their commits? Just stop ,
we’ve had worse wr coaches this decade than this one.

Advertisement
Stubbs have produced zero NFL WRs and have coached 1 yr at a P5 school who promptly got rid of him. Go look at his Wiki page; he has zero accomplishments.

He may not be “thee” problem, but based upon his track record or lack thereof, he doesn’t need to be here.

The 1.5 Million dollar man wanted him and Manny green lighted it.

Advertisement
Or that both our Qbs looks like Pookie from New Jack City?
They got plenty of reasons, the wr coach wasn’t it.

Zero experience for any extended period of time at high level P5 jobs to prove his worth.
Zero history of being a good recruiter.
Questionable WR rotation this year.

2007 Central Washington (WR)
2008 Eastern Michigan (GA/WR)
2009–2010 Illinois State (WR)
2011 Central Michigan (WR)
2012 New Mexico (WR)
2013 Wake Forest (WR)
2014–2015 Utah (WR)
2016 Toronto Argonauts (WR)
2017–2018 Air Force (WR)
2019–present Miami (FL) (WR)

The guy is never anywhere more than 2 years. That's not proving **** anywhere along the way.

Zero experience for any extended period of time at high level P5 jobs to prove his worth.
Zero history of being a good recruiter.
Questionable WR rotation this year.

2007 Central Washington (WR)
2008 Eastern Michigan (GA/WR)
2009–2010 Illinois State (WR)
2011 Central Michigan (WR)
2012 New Mexico (WR)
2013 Wake Forest (WR)
2014–2015 Utah (WR)
2016 Toronto Argonauts (WR)
2017–2018 Air Force (WR)
2019–present Miami (FL) (WR)

The guy is never anywhere more than 2 years. That's not proving **** anywhere along the way.

Thats great man!
Too bad he’s not the issue. Wish he was.
He‘s a ******* wr coach.
Take your beef to Enos, Manny, Blake etc

This Brinson dude is a joke. He Decommits from us then retweets his decommitment and other post about calling us a **** show and other things like 20 times just to rub it in. This generation have no respect for anyone. Miami gives him his first big offer and shows him love. He then stays committed for 10 months and like it's nothing he spits in the face of us and makes fun of us.

Advertisement
This Brinson dude is a joke. He Decommits from us then retweets his decommitment and other post about calling us a **** show and other things like 20 times just to rub it in. This generation have no respect for anyone. Miami gives him his first big offer and shows him love. He then stays committed for 10 months and like it's nothing he spits in the face of us and makes fun of us.
☝🏾But yall get mad at me for sarcastically mocking people like this who really say this sh*t & mean it.

Lol...

Advertisement

Would you send your kids to this trash program atm?

His family is Miami fans. I am glad he is putting the pressure on this administration. If he just decommited it’s one thing. The fact that he retweeted all that shows that he is actually ****ed about the direction of the program. If it was simply a career move he wouldn’t give a ****. But he does and I’m glad, we are a **** show and I want these decommits to make it explicitly clear why they want no part

It is a douche move. Kids have little respect for much these days, which shows in all aspects of life and society. It would have been different if he was dropped and sour about it. That's not the case.

This team is a dumpster fire. I have no issues with him de-committing but show a little class on your way out. The U on the helmet is NOT Manny Diaz and means more than this abysmal staff.

Advertisement
Back