Bring Me Matt Corral Gables At Once

Advertisement
How long do you guys think Corral would last at Miami with his reported drug habit and MR as his coach? It would be a waste of scholarship and developmental time.

LOL if Valid wants a QB he's guaranteed to bust and transfer to a division 2 school in two years.

He’s back with another Valid Special!! FYI he’s the west coast version of Kevin Olsen. Pill popping, beer drinking junkie...
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

#validspecial

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chad Kelly allegedly had a 'drug habit', but he balled out at Ole Miss.

All Corral Gables needs is mentorship from A Good Christian Man like Richt.

into being the last pick of the draft.....

He’s back with another Valid Special!! FYI he’s the west coast version of Kevin Olsen. Pill popping, beer drinking junkie...

#validspecial

Has calling this kid a junkie only been from what Brooklyndee said or does he have a history?

#validspecial

Has calling this kid a junkie only been from what Brooklyndee said or does he have a history?

You're a tenured member of this board and should know I don't just ride things like that. It was rumored USC dropped him because he showed up to a practice visibly drunk and the USC boards passed it around so if they say it happened then it happened.

Advertisement

#validspecial

You're a tenured member of this board and should know I don't just ride things like that. It was rumored USC dropped him because he showed up to a practice visibly drunk and the USC boards passed it around so if they say it happened then it happened.

Eww, didn't know that. Sad a kid that talented is on that kind of path. Richt would probably have been the best thing that ever happened to him too

I think you are forgetting Oxford Mississippi is nothing like Miami.

Corral supposedly is a partier and would be doing coke off strippers asses until 5 am after football practice. One failed drug test or incident and he would be kicked off the team by MR.

I doubt MR want's to baby sit this kid or hand cuff him to his bed to keep him from going out at nights.

Last edited:
Advertisement

#validspecial

Wayne Gretzky's son reportedly tried to crush Corral's fists with his face.....

#validspecial

Wayne Gretzky's son reportedly tried to crush Corral's fists with his face.....

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2017/02/28/matt-corral-wayne-gretzky-son-fight

Totally. Except for you’re ignoring the fact that he didn’t sign with Ole Miss out of high school. First he had issues at Clemson and ended up at JUCO before “balling out” at Ole Miss. I say wait till Corral ends up at JUCO and see if he has his **** together then.

#validspecial

Smh. Not doing it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back