Bring Me Matt Corral Gables At Once

Advertisement
He’s back with another Valid Special!! FYI he’s the west coast version of Kevin Olsen. Pill popping, beer drinking junkie...
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

#validspecial

Has calling this kid a junkie only been from what Brooklyndee said or does he have a history?

You're a tenured member of this board and should know I don't just ride things like that. It was rumored USC dropped him because he showed up to a practice visibly drunk and the USC boards passed it around so if they say it happened then it happened.

Wayne Gretzky's son reportedly tried to crush Corral's fists with his face.....

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2017/02/28/matt-corral-wayne-gretzky-son-fight

Gretsky dumps a lot of money into that school so his son probably acted like it. Maybe he deserved it and people started talking trash about him to protect Gretsky's kid. Who knows.

One thing for sure this Corral kid can throw the ball. Threw in only a half a game last week more yards and TDs than Stits has the whole year. Almost for 10,000 yards just in high school. Would be worth a look.

Corral is supposedly a troubled kid and an annoying on Twitter. Stop this garbage post, stay far far away

Advertisement
Has calling this kid a junkie only been from what Brooklyndee said or does he have a history?

You're a tenured member of this board and should know I don't just ride things like that. It was rumored USC dropped him because he showed up to a practice visibly drunk and the USC boards passed it around so if they say it happened then it happened.

Wayne Gretzky's son reportedly tried to crush Corral's fists with his face.....

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/2017/02/28/matt-corral-wayne-gretzky-son-fight

Gretsky dumps a lot of money into that school so his son probably acted like it. Maybe he deserved it and people started talking trash about him to protect Gretsky's kid. Who knows.

One thing for sure this Corral kid can throw the ball. Threw in only a half a game last week more yards and TDs than Stits has the whole year. Almost for 10,000 yards just in high school. Would be worth a look.

The problem is that Mark has long tract record on lack of tolerance for behavior issues. Why bring in a QB the HC is going cut loose. This is not A&M or some SEC team (except UGA under Mark). Fortunately for us, THE U is about the only school where a coach like Mark can win an NC -- he can get enough talent here to afford his morals as long as he keeps winning. He is a good enough coach to not get in the way of us winning. The last three were not.

Advertisement
Chad Kelly allegedly had a 'drug habit', but he balled out at Ole Miss.

All Corral Gables needs is mentorship from A Good Christian Man like Richt.

I think you are forgetting Oxford Mississippi is nothing like Miami.

Corral supposedly is a partier and would be doing coke off strippers asses until 5 am after football practice. One failed drug test or incident and he would be kicked off the team by MR.

I doubt MR want's to baby sit this kid or hand cuff him to his bed to keep him from going out at nights.

Not seeing how this is a problem. Didn't Playmaker do this on the regular? Or are you going to tell me he started his habits once he got to the Cowboys?

Corral supposedly is a partier and would be doing coke off strippers asses until 5 am after football practice. One failed drug test or incident and he would be kicked off the team by MR.

I doubt MR want's to baby sit this kid or hand cuff him to his bed to keep him from going out at nights.

Not seeing how this is a problem. Didn't Playmaker do this on the regular? Or are you going to tell me he started his habits once he got to the Cowboys?

No but this kid seems to be more Ryan Leaf than Jim McMahon or Joe Namath

Advertisement

That's a solid point right there.

Not going to lie though, i kind of like a QB with an edge and a FU mentality.

That's a solid point right there.

Not going to lie though, i kind of like a QB with an edge and a FU mentality.

It's not a problem for me. He can do whatever he wants to do in his personal life as long as he keeps himself on the team.

However it would be a problem for MR and he would have a hard time staying on the team with him as his coach.

Last edited:

Seems more like Todd Marinovich 2.0

Advertisement
The thing I like about this kid is he isn't average in any way . He will either be elite or he will be off the team in a year. A 1 year scholly is worth finding out .

He’s back with another Valid Special!! FYI he’s the west coast version of Kevin Olsen. Pill popping, beer drinking junkie...
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION] [MENTION=6738]wherrera8[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1458]De Pinga[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]

#validspecial

Didn't one of their (former) coaches do the same? Or they can get a vegetarian, holistic, organic food junkie like Todd Marinovich and it will work out the same. I'm happy with aking somebody who is not an outlier. Play it safe.

From 247 today....VIP scoop. Fo all those doubting brooklyndee

4-star QB Matt Corral (Florida commit) – It’s a little known fact that Corral actually visited Coral Gables in July of 2016 while he was committed to USC. At the time Miami wasn’t really interested in the U.S. Army All-American because of his pledge to the Trojans, but once Corral decommited from the local school he made sure to reach out to the Hurricanes before eventually committing to Florida. Jim McElwain’s exit in Gainesville reportedly doesn’t change a thing about where things stand with Corral and the Gators, but the looming coaching change could work in UM’s favor should they elect to get involved in the recruitment.

————
In other words, he quietly visited, reached out to us after he decommitted to commit to us, we said no, so he committed to the gaytors.

Last edited:
Cade fortin

I wasn't impressed with Fortin after watching his tape. Jarren Williams would be my first choice. And if we can't land him my floor for quarterbacks would be Jordan Travis. Watch Fortin and Travis's tape back to back and tell me who the better Qb is.

Travis is much better athlete, stronger arm with better throwing mechanics. Moreover I trust Petrino's Qb evaluations over Sumlin's.

Advertisement
Back