Bring Me Matt Corral Gables At Once

No, just no.

And how is jarren's ceiling not as high? I'll wait for the explanation

If you have looked at the film in both, you wouldn't be asking this question.

I have looked at the film you dumb piece of ****.

Jarren's senior tape is as good as it gets. He also looked ,much better than Corral at the Opening. And he has zero of the red flags.

Arguing we should take Corral over him proves you're just a troll or stupid. Maybe you're sleeping with Corral or just love UF, who knows

Corral can throw it 70 yards and has he put up over 10,000 yards during his high school career. Corral is usually gone after the first half. 70 yards is pretty much anywhere on the field and the ball is going faster. You cannot teach that. Not saying anything negative about Williams and hope he comes to the U as well.

Take them both, UM has not had a real QB since the 80s when we had Kelly, Kosar, Testavede and Richt at the same time.

Right now we do not have a QB. Hopefully somebody will step up. UM used to be the top throwing team in the country at one time. With all the great wide outs we have to get someone to get the ball to them. I think we all love watching a great throwing team.

Yup, pretty much. You basically have Johny football with the feet and an Elway arm. He does play a bit fast and loose at times, but the defense can't sleep anywhere on the field when he's the QB.

very tough to defend against with even in the NFL. No telling how anyone can do but cannon arms just do not come around that often with all the numbers on top of it. Defenders are not use to the speed that the ball is going. With all the wide receivers and tight ends we have coming in it would be great to have a cannon back there.

Advertisement
You need solid dudes with their heads on straight to be leaders at QB. I can see giving a kid more room for maturity variation at certain spots (D-Line especially comes to mind). At QB, we need guys committed to learning, getting better, and staying on-task.

Corral is a Lamborghini. Elite skills, but waiting to crash/not start. The epitome of risk/reward. I'd rather win a championship with a versatile new Subaru Outback. Can put 150k miles on it, durable, dependable, all-wheel drive, good fuel economy. We need to get to the promised land.

If and when, and it is a near certainty that he will, Corral fvcks up, it will be bad. The collateral damage from troubled QBs is huge. Look to Ryan Perrilloux at LSU for an example. You don't invite that type of trouble to your team. I think for our offense and our program, Williams is an infinitely better fit this cycle.

Last edited:
Consider this. Ryan Perrilloux might have been the best QB prospect many people in the south have ever seen. He is still widely considered the best HS QB in Louisiana since P Manning. This dude Perrilloux was better than Cam was as a high schooler; he was simply THE TRUTH. Watch him in 3 playoff games in high school.

[video=youtube;ZNimZEy0eXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNimZEy0eXc[/video]

It turned out that Perrilloux, for all his undeniable talent, natural athleticism and freak cannon/howitzer arm with supreme accuracy never really could do the **** thing because of maturity and criminal/substance abuse issues. LSU won their last title with Matt MFing Flynn as the trigger man, and not Ryan Perrilloux.

[video=youtube;7hoevGcOk1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hoevGcOk1M[/video]

Flynn was an alright 4 star prospect and made some money in the pros. If it's just about talent, all day, every day, a guy with Perrilloux's skills is the choice. In real life, there's so much more that goes into it at the QB position.

You need solid dudes with their heads on straight to be leaders at QB. I can see giving a kid more room for maturity variation at certain spots (D-Line especially comes to mind). At QB, we need guys committed to learning, getting better, and staying on-task.

Corral is a Lamborghini. Elite skills, but waiting to crash/not start. The epitome of risk/reward. I'd rather win a championship with a versatile new Subaru Outback. Can put 150k miles on it, durable, dependable, all-wheel drive, good fuel economy. We need to get to the promised land.

If and when, and it is a near certainty that he will, Corral fvcks up, it will be bad. The collateral damage from troubled QBs is huge. Look to Ryan Perrilloux at LSU for an example. You don't invite that type of trouble to your team. I think for our offense and our program, Williams is an infinitely better fit this cycle.

You need a QB that can throw the ball and hit wide open receivers as well. Right now we do not have one.

Not a big deal and Corral got into a fight. Jim Kelly used to fight all the time. Made him a tough competitor. Corral could work on his problems and we do not know what they are. You cannot get an arm like that very often. If he cannot get it done the worst thing is kick him off the team. Alabama is looking at Corral.

You need a QB that can throw the ball and hit wide open receivers as well. Right now we do not have one.

Not a big deal and Corral got into a fight. Jim Kelly used to fight all the time. Made him a tough competitor. Corral could work on his problems and we do not know what they are. You cannot get an arm like that very often. If he cannot get it done the worst thing is kick him off the team. Alabama is looking at Corral.

I think it never happened in the history of college football that a suspended QB threw a td! If your qb always get in trouble, his skills wont matter!

Advertisement
I would be thrilled to have him. He's badass and if he screws up off of it, so be it, we move on. Williams ceiling isn't as high as this guys.

No, just no.

Jarren's senior tape is as good as it gets. He also looked ,much better than Corral at the Opening. And he has zero of the red flags.

Arguing we should take Corral over him proves you're just a troll or stupid. Maybe you're sleeping with Corral or just love UF, who knows

Corral can throw it 70 yards and has he put up over 10,000 yards during his high school career. Corral is usually gone after the first half. 70 yards is pretty much anywhere on the field and the ball is going faster. You cannot teach that. Not saying anything negative about Williams and hope he comes to the U as well.

Take them both, UM has not had a real QB since the 80s when we had Kelly, Kosar, Testavede and Richt at the same time.

Right now we do not have a QB. Hopefully somebody will step up. UM used to be the top throwing team in the country at one time. With all the great wide outs we have to get someone to get the ball to them. I think we all love watching a great throwing team.

I honestly don't give a **** how far the kid can throw it. Is he smart, accurate, and how is his speed of play...can he lead? I'm riding with Jarren, Kosi, and Cade.

There is a reason this kid is committed to UF despite them being the biggest circus on the planet...no one else is after him.

Last edited:
No, just no.

I honestly don't give a **** how far the kid can throw it. Is he smart, accurate, and how is his speed of play...can he lead? I'm riding with Jarren, Kosi, and Cade.

There is a reason this kid is committed to UF despite them being the biggest circus on the planet...no one else is after him.

Not true... Bama likes Corral and if he goes there and gets in trouble it won't matter. It will be covered up like everything else that happens with Bama players

I would be thrilled to have him. He's badass and if he screws up off of it, so be it, we move on. Williams ceiling isn't as high as this guys.

No, just no.

Blind homer. Its not close.

And that isn't me suggesting we should take the drug addict with anger issues. But you are being willfully stupid for the sake of being the best cane fan.

No, just no.

Blind homer. Its not close.

And that isn't me suggesting we should take the drug addict with anger issues. But you are being willfully stupid for the sake of being the best cane fan.

The bold is what it all comes down to. Do we want that risk on our books or not? I'm cool watching Corral self destruct at UiF. I hope he takes a lot of collateral damage with him

Advertisement
Honestly, we shouldn't take Corral.

Richt does not mess around with guys that make those kind of life choices. If Corral was lucky, he would get one more chance after he made his first mistake.

Because Richt can and will kick him off the team. He has a reputation of keeping his guys on a short leash.

And the way the NCAA loves to ***** us, that is a net positive.

Advertisement
Back