Bring Back Butch!

timing is everything and time has passed our old friend. Nothing but respect for him. Hurricane for life

edit: I’ll never understand or respect how certain members of this board try to tear down individuals who gave their heart and soul to this program.
They’re not tearing down Butch. They are tearing down the cult that worships him on these boards. There’s literally sects of people that compare Saban and Butch on these boards

Advertisement
Definitely needs to shake up staff. Worry that Butch has lost edge and isn't holding folks accountable as in past.

Miami got the dumbest corniest fans ever. Straight ******* in some cases. Davis would coach circles around Diaz. Davis is the last real coach Miami had. If he came here Miami would have a dynasty starting next year min. max 2021
Today? Butch wouldn’t get **** done here today. He can’t dominate his conference in fertile recruiting ground, he wouldn’t do it at the next level. His days were years ago.

Advertisement
This shlt right here as corny as it gets. He’d be a MASSIVE failure here.

He just lost to an FCS team at home last night.

Talk about delusional.

LMFAOOOOO

I don't give a dam what he did today. If he had Miami talent, which he would get and then some.. Miami would have a dynasty in 2 years max. don't be mad a Davis he can wear flip flops with no toes g

I don't get it bruh I just don't get it. We love the trash and hate who helps us
Like a rat coming back to the neighborhood. LIke the sucka you gets out of the detective's car knowing he setting people up, he's the lowest form of human. Pure piece of ****. Faking injuries man. Like snitch 9 or any other rat. I can't stand him.

Like a rat coming back to the neighborhood. LIke the sucka you gets out of the detective's car knowing he setting people up, he's the lowest form of human. Pure piece of ****. Faking injuries man. Like snitch 9 or any other rat. I can't stand him.
294F844E-1B8D-4B8D-AA14-23FB6BE72EAD.gif

Advertisement
You're ignoring that under Jimmy, Butch took off most Thursdays to go out and evaluate and recruit.

Lots of those players that Jimmy got - actually Butch got.

No slipping under the radar - no catching lightning in a bottle - just knew what he was doing.

So in closing - recruited JJ's stars - who also played for Erickson, and then for himself put together the greatest college football team of all time.

And I find it odd - if he was so - lucky - that ever since we ran out of Butch Davis recruits - our program has been right down the crapper.
Well, certainly he’s got this incredible eye for talent that he should have been able to replicate what he did at Miami. I mean the man has been a head coach for decades. The best he was ever able to do was an 8 win team at UNC. His FIU teams have gotten worse every year. I guess he forgot how to evaluate players when he left for Cleveland

Advertisement
I see a post like this and think dam.... dudes watch days of our lives? wow
Yet you can’t refute a single word. I’m still waiting to hear why Butch Davis was never able to put together a team capable of winning more than 8 games ever again in his entire career.

if I hit a home run in my first ever baseball game but then never hit one ever again for the rest of my life, it’s fair to say that first one might have been because I got lucky.

Yet you can’t refute a single word. I’m still waiting to hear why Butch Davis was never able to put together a team capable of winning more than 8 games ever again in his entire career.

if I hit a home run in my first ever baseball game but then never hit one ever again for the rest of my life, it’s fair to say that first one might have been because I got lucky.
1574618902625.png

Well, certainly he’s got this incredible eye for talent that he should have been able to replicate what he did at Miami. I mean the man has been a head coach for decades. The best he was ever able to do was an 8 win team at UNC. His FIU teams have gotten worse every year. I guess he forgot how to evaluate players when he left for Cleveland
1574600254285.png

Advertisement
The best part is, all the Butch slurpers here wanted him fired from 1995-1999. Fans were flying “fire butch” banners way before anybody did it for al Golden. @caneinorlando do you have any pictures of Butch shaking hands with the East Carolina coach after he lost to them twice?
No...but I have pics of him going 4-2 against UM with far less talent at UNC and FIU....Good enough or Nah??

Advertisement
Back