Bring Back Butch!

Piece of **** RVA even the announcers called it embarassing. NO INTEGRITY..
If Miami ever plays FIU again, I want to see the Canes do this repeatedly to them after the game is well out of hand. Preferably throughout the fourth quarter, and preferably with the entire defense simultaneously having "cramps". Butch made that game (ingeniously I will credit him) a clown show...I want it to be made a spectacle.

Advertisement
He’s 0-3 in his fourth season at FIU.

It‘s not working out.

To be brutally honest, he’s miserably failing. Why is he even putting himself through this?

It is a serious question.
His wife spends money at an amazing clip, so even the $750K salary at FIU beats the pittance he was making as a 4th team studio schlub at ESPN.

Advertisement
His wife spends money at an amazing clip, so even the $750K salary at FIU beats the pittance he was making as a 4th team studio schlub at ESPN.
Chise....he owns 3 properties in Bonita Springs that are worth a fortune....im using his Real Estate Agent next week....so lets stop the silliness of him not having $$$

You're not talking about that. I am. The man is 1 for infinity against in-state conference rivals. And all it took for the 1 win was to have one of the most loaded rosters in college football history in 2000 when he beat FSU.
Stop it....he Destroyed a Very Good UF team in 01....Stop the BS....Bottomline....and I've asked this 1,000 times....How has things been since him and his players have left??

Advertisement
If Miami ever plays FIU again, I want to see the Canes do this repeatedly to them after the game is well out of hand. Preferably throughout the fourth quarter, and preferably with the entire defense simultaneously having "cramps". Butch made that game (ingeniously I will credit him) a clown show...I want it to be made a spectacle.
I agree, BUT.....The difference is, that we will be penalized 15 yards for every incident. Then the next year the NCAA will make a rule change on it.

It's Miami, we don't get away with anything! They will make an example of us.

Enjoy it.....It'll never happen again....
85085132_1124902014514233_5836068262646906880_o.jpg

I agree, BUT.....The difference is, that we will be penalized 15 yards for every incident. Then the next year the NCAA will make a rule change on it.

It's Miami, we don't get away with anything! They will make an example of us.
That's fine. I'd save it for the FIU game and only the FIU game. And then make it an absolute spectacle.

Like Miami/Texas.

Advertisement
Stop it....he Destroyed a Very Good UF team in 01....Stop the BS....Bottomline....and I've asked this 1,000 times....How has things been since him and his players have left??
Who cares how things have been? Is he gonna get in a time machine and bring late 90s Butch and Santana, Reggie, Reed and the rest along with him? If not I don't care. The Butch today can go wither on the vine at FIU. He doesn't have it. It is over. He dipped out before he could become legendary. Now he's just another coach that only the cult of Butch and former UM players even think about.

Who cares how things have been? Is he gonna get in a time machine and bring late 90s Butch and Santana, Reggie, Reed and the rest along with him? If not I don't care. The Butch today can go wither on the vine at FIU. He doesn't have it. It is over. He dipped out before he could become legendary. Now he's just another coach that only the cult of Butch and former UM players even think about.
Only a Shmuck (such as yourself) would say who cares how things have been....

Nah but get me some pics of him beating NC State while at UNC and FAU while at FIU. I'll be waiting forever cause it never happened.
The guy won like 8.5 games per year here, and the Booch cultists make him out to be Sabag II. He couldn't even win a NC with arguably the greatest collection of talent ever assembled. He had to have Larry fcking ****er win one that the Booch cultists now claim as Booch's.

He had one good season at UM then parlayed that into a career-derailing dead end job in Cleveland where he fell apart mentally to the point of openly admitting to having panic attacks on the sidelines and needing to be medicated. The entire time he was here, he used UM as a tampon constantly threatening to leave for other jobs while going 8-4 every year and being FSU and VT's bytch.

These mongoloids are obsessed with him because he signed a bunch of great future NFL players that he couldn't win anything with while they were here.

Advertisement
Well, certainly he’s got this incredible eye for talent that he should have been able to replicate what he did at Miami. I mean the man has been a head coach for decades. The best he was ever able to do was an 8 win team at UNC. His FIU teams have gotten worse every year. I guess he forgot how to evaluate players when he left for Cleveland

You really don't keep up - you just read a few stats and it comes right out urass.

At UNC - thanks to the University - they provided come crip courses for athletes and students alike - nothing to do with Butch.

That last year of his? His first team was decimated and unable to play that year - but he STILL won 8 games without a team he'd recruited, coached up - and he was looking good going into that last season.

If all you got is some passing comments from those who themselves are ignorant as Hades - it's not a good look.

He left for the Browns AFTER getting his contract at UM jerked around.

How'd that go for Miami? We're STILL in recovery mode!

Only a Shmuck (such as yourself) would say who cares how things have been....
The point is dopey is what does UM's ineptitude have to do with anything in regards to current or near past Butch Davis? Did Butch get fired or did he choose the NFL opportunity? UM didn't decide they could do better and waved bye. He chose Cleveland. And nothing Butch has done since he left shows that hiring him again would've been the correct choice.

Advertisement
Back