Briles

Advertisement
Get it through your thick yet empty skulls. Miami would never hire Kendall Briles. Coordinating offenses in the American Conference doesn't change the fact that he did everything possible to keep his involvement in what went on at Baylor quiet. He was never an option and never will be one. At best he was a passive observer at a program that allowed their players to victimize members of the female student body. At worst, he was a piece of **** who enabled the crimes. Dummies. It was a story just two years ago. Watching Rich's crappy offense has warped your **** brains.

It’s warped it right into me upping my donation if Briles was hired.

These posts are tiring man. Briles just got a raise at Houston for 2.1 mill a year. He’s not making less than that anywhere else. He comes here you’d have to give Diaz the same if not more. You think Miami is paying 4 mill on coordinators alone? Come on be realistic

Jesus Christ. He got $2.1M for THREE YEARS. This is why the internet is a cluster**** of retards. You think the Houston Cougars hired an ASSISTANT coach for $2.1M a year?? You thought that enough to type it out? Brent Venables, the best coordinator in the country at one of the best programs in the country, just got to $2M this year.

Come on man. When you originally read that you didn’t think, “Holy bat**** that can’t be right!!?”

Briles got extended at 3 yrs for 2.1M total. His buyout is $850k. Tennessee or FSU would write that check so fast, smoke would be coming off the pen. FSU is offering to pay that buyout and give Briles roughly $1M a year. I thought we had money? Wanna play big boy football, gotta pay big boy football.

FSU forces ***gart to hire a new OC after one year. Now they’re interviewing all the top guys.

Meanwhile, we let Sleepy fck around playing house for 3 years driving our offense and team into the gutter.

To be fair, they didn’t force him to do anything. He’s a total dope and they’ll never, ever be great with him there. But this is the first and only smart thing he’s done. Bell left, so he got the green light to spend big money for a new coordinator. There really aren’t a ton of good ones available right now. Freeze and Briles are in that upper echelon, so those were their 2 targets.

Advertisement
Tenn/FSU

Meeting with them both today/tomo

We rolling with Brown.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Get it through your thick yet empty skulls. Miami would never hire Kendall Briles. Coordinating offenses in the American Conference doesn't change the fact that he did everything possible to keep his involvement in what went on at Baylor quiet. He was never an option and never will be one. At best he was a passive observer at a program that allowed their players to victimize members of the female student body. At worst, he was a piece of **** who enabled the crimes. Dummies. It was a story just two years ago. Watching Rich's crappy offense has warped your **** brains.

I agree with this, without the expletives and animosity. What Briles did/let happen does not fit well with a Richt led team. I do like redemption stories, and giving people second chances, but Briles will never find that chance here as long as Richt is coach, James is AD, and with the current group in the BoT that cares about the appearance of things that happen at the school.... FSU/Tenn/etc.. will give Briles that second chance

I agree with this, without the expletives and animosity. What Briles did/let happen does not fit well with a Richt led team. I do like redemption stories, and giving people second chances, but Briles will never find that chance here as long as Richt is coach, James is AD, and with the current group in the BoT that cares about the appearance of things that happen at the school.... FSU/Tenn/etc.. will give Briles that second chance

He’s gotten a 2nd chance. It was called FAU for 2 years. Then a 3rd chance. It was called Houston. He’s been fine. He has administrations who will vouch for him. Nobody is hiring Art.

Advertisement
To be fair, they didn’t force him to do anything. He’s a total dope and they’ll never, ever be great with him there. But this is the first and only smart thing he’s done. Bell left, so he got the green light to spend big money for a new coordinator. There really aren’t a ton of good ones available right now. Freeze and Briles are in that upper echelon, so those were their 2 targets.

Best OC is still available

He is not going to make changes this year. He will be fired next year. I think the administration is acutely aware that the output on offense is not acceptable. Why they did not force him to make changes this year is beyond me. But with this autonomy comes responsibility. Unless he turns into Sean Mcvay next year he will do Himself in.

Advertisement
I will honestly cry if fsu got briles. Could’ve been something special if he was here. But man if we lose to Florida and fsu in one year richts seat is gonna be hotter than a black on black leather interior car in the Miami summer
How about hot *** ****!

These posts are tiring man. Briles just got a raise at Houston for 2.1 mill a year. He’s not making less than that anywhere else. He comes here you’d have to give Diaz the same if not more. You think Miami is paying 4 mill on coordinators alone? Come on be realistic
Geez, get it right fella.

Advertisement
My assignment seat? Did you get that joke after sucking Richt off? Don't forget to wipe his **** off your lips.

Wow. I’m not sure where to start with this, but clearly dyslexia is involved and poor reading comprehension. I think those are bedfellows though. God bless and good luck. Look both ways before crossing the street.

Go Canes!

Wow. I’m not sure where to start with this, but clearly dyslexia is involved and poor reading comprehension. I think those are bedfellows though. God bless and good luck. Look both ways before crossing the street.

Go Canes!
shut.jpg

Advertisement
Back