Briles

Advertisement
I’d be an upgrade I 100% agree with that.

The Universify of Miami should be able to acquire any OC from the G5 schools. They may not be “proven” in terms of P5 experience but that’s not necessarily what we need.

Whether it’s the guy from Princeton, Houston, Utah State, etc. these guys know football and will adapt. They don’t coach like they have a huge talent advantage like Richt does. That style is dead. It’s all about innovation and innovation in football tends to start low and work its way through the ranks.

Bedenbaugh Oklahoma OC/OL coach. Is actively looking for a gig where he can call the plays.

These posts are tiring man. Briles just got a raise at Houston for 2.1 mill a year. He’s not making less than that anywhere else. He comes here you’d have to give Diaz the same if not more. You think Miami is paying 4 mill on coordinators alone? Come on be realistic
2.1 mill total over contract.

Last edited:
OK Gonna say this one more time....

Mork DOES NOT fire coaches and he definitely isn't gonna make little Jon Jon the first......We will not have an OC next year because Mork came here to prove UGA wrong and prove that his antiquated offense does work.Him going out and hiring an OC would prove they were right and Mork's Ego ain't gonna allow that to happen.

So if you are waiting for Mork to hire an OC I hope you are not holding your breath because the shade of blue you will be turning has not been put on the color wheel yet.

Go ahead and let that air out get that great tone back in your skin and face up to the fact that

WE ARE FCKED !!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Has any school that is in a bowl game made any staff changes yet? I can’t think of any off the top of my head so can everyone stfu till the season is over.

FSU, USCwest, and Tennessee seasons are over they did not make a bowl game. If you are desperate for coaching changes follow those team until January when all the teams that made bowls will make their changes.

Has any school that is in a bowl game made any staff changes yet? I can’t think of any off the top of my head so can everyone stfu till the season is over.

FSU, USCwest, and Tennessee seasons are over they did not make a bowl game. If you are desperate for coaching changes follow those team until January when all the teams that made bowls will make their changes.
Both Grohlden and Rorcht were hired while Miami prepared and played in bowl games. The current corches can finish up while the new coach either prepares for his current team's bowl or starts recruiting

Both Grohlden and Rorcht were hired while Miami prepared and played in bowl games. The current corches can finish up while the new coach either prepares for his current team's bowl or starts recruiting

Richt was available having just been fired. We didn’t take him from another staff. You are also taking about a head coach where I was taking about staff changes.

The point of that post was to say y’all are comparing Miami making staff changes to three teams that are in their offseason. They are not comparable and it doesn’t make those school want to win more then Miami. In most situations schools do not make staff changes until their season is over so wait till January and If no changes are made then b itch.

Richt was available having just been fired. We didn’t take him from another staff. You are also taking about a head coach where I was taking about staff changes.

The point of that post was to say y’all are comparing Miami making staff changes to three teams that are in their offseason. They are not comparable and it doesn’t make those school want to win more then Miami. In most situations schools do not make staff changes until their season is over so wait till January and If no changes are made then b itch.
So we should wait until all the good options are off the table because we have a crap bowl to prepare for?

Advertisement

Mork DOES NOT fire coaches and he definitely isn't gonna make little Jon Jon the first......We will not have an OC next year because Mork came here to prove UGA wrong and prove that his antiquated offense does work.Him going out and hiring an OC would prove they were right and Mork's Ego ain't gonna allow that to happen.

So if you are waiting for Mork to hire an OC I hope you are not holding your breath because the shade of blue you will be turning has not been put on the color wheel yet.

Go ahead and let that air out get that great tone back in your skin and face up to the fact that

WE ARE FCKED !!!!!!!!!!
Kw that is his track record. I had a current college coach tell me this week that Mork is not going to fire his buddy.

So we should wait until all the good options are off the table because we have a crap bowl to prepare for?

That is how the business works so yes we are going to wait just like every other team who is in a bowl game.

Unless it is an extraordinary circumstance teams wait till the offseason to make changes. We have to also fire someone or they leave to hire someone. No one is getting fired/hired till the season is over.

He’s the most intriguing name out there for me. I love Oklahoma’s system. Lots of creativity but still physical when running.
He’s an intriguing name, but Riley is a genius play caller. That doesn’t always translate to underlings.

On top of that, it’s super rare for an OL Coach to double as OC because OL is a position that requires a lot of hands-on teaching and coaching. He’d have to either bring his assistant OL Coach from OU with him and name him OL Coach, or we’d have to find on OL Coach. I can’t see any scenario where he’d do both, especially as a first-time play caller.

That is how the business works so yes we are going to wait just like every other team who is in a bowl game.

Unless it is an extraordinary circumstance teams wait till the offseason to make changes. We have to also fire someone or they leave to hire someone. No one is getting fired/hired till the season is over.
We can still look and interview people. They can start after the bowl game, that’s fine. Waiting to even start the process is stupid. We need to let OCs know we are looking, or they won’t look at us. Sitting around and letting non bowl teams cherry pick is dumb as ****.

Advertisement

baga's OC or DC was just hired by maryland? correct ?

As ****ed as I was watching Golden at Miami, primarily his undying love for Dorito, I’ve come to realize that he just wasn’t ready to make the jump from Temple to Miami. Plus he had the sanctions.

Watching Richt do things “his way” out of spite and to prove a point makes me 1,000x more ****ed. I just can’t handle it anymore. Watching other teams and rivals improve or at least try something new while Richt acts like nothing is wrong breaks my heart.

He is destroying this team and there is nothing we can do to stop it. The awful thing is that I can’t stop caring.

Awww. There a safe spaces for people like you.

WE ARE FCKED !!!!!!!!!!
Mork's motto --- "The family that corches together, stays together"

Advertisement
why don't we have an OC? we need an on field position available. i mean.. who is he gonna fire to create that opening? saint jon?
If fsu gets briles and we keep Jon ******* Richt on staff, I hope Jon ends up the reason cmr gets fired. There's no coming back from a failure that large.
**** man Saban has like 48 assistants. we cant we have another

Advertisement
Back