Briles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We're not hiring an OC. ****, I dont think Richt makes any staff changes. We'll probably be looking for a new head coach after 2019.

Ahhh, the proverbial white flag. I'll do my victory lap now. Thanks for playing.

Go Canes!
still talking.jpg

We're not even going to replace Hartley as ST coach. Richt will end up using that extra $1M to build a church in Guayana and Blake James will go on WQAM touting that as a victory

Advertisement
So many quality OCs out there that we could easily get.

There's actually not.

But if you want to look at it from the other side of the coin, I'd hire you over Mark Richt. So if "quality" is literally anyone else, yes. But proven playcallers that are either out of a job or would leave their current one for the money Miami could offer, there aren't a ton this year.

lol at the statement, "not feeling confident in marks O"... think its pretty definitive when you rank #96th in total O that it sucks....

Advertisement
In addition to Briles as OC, would like to see Miami go after Bob Bostad as OL coach. Our OL needs some toughness, Bostad can bring that.

If briles goes to FSU, actually fold the program for ****ing away briles and kingsbury
No kidding. Richt will be the most hated man in the history of UM football if Briles goes to FSU and kills us. Heck, he’s already at Al Golden levels. Actually, I’m more upset with Richt, because he’s using UM as his family’s personal cash cow. He could easily fix this, and we have the money to get a real OC. Instead he wants to give his buddies pay they don’t freaking deserve.

There's actually not.

But if you want to look at it from the other side of the coin, I'd hire you over Mark Richt. So if "quality" is literally anyone else, yes. But proven playcallers that are either out of a job or would leave their current one for the money Miami could offer, there aren't a ton this year.

I’d be an upgrade I 100% agree with that.

The Universify of Miami should be able to acquire any OC from the G5 schools. They may not be “proven” in terms of P5 experience but that’s not necessarily what we need.

Whether it’s the guy from Princeton, Houston, Utah State, etc. these guys know football and will adapt. They don’t coach like they have a huge talent advantage like Richt does. That style is dead. It’s all about innovation and innovation in football tends to start low and work its way through the ranks.

Advertisement
Back