Brief thoughts on Charlie Partridge

Advertisement
I considered reporting the above, but hit the ignore button instead. Enjoy your anger alone.

I’m good with that.

Enjoy your fake insider, fake big timer anonymous status.

Clearly, you didn’t want to get to the proving stage, because you’d have to back out then, therefore completely losing face, since apparently it’s so important to you.

You knew that was coming, so you smartly backed out at the right time. Good move on your part...you can continue your little pretense.

Last edited:
Heart says Patrick but brain says Partridge. We need a ace recruiter on defense ala Hartley and I think Partridge is it. Would love to have Garner but gonna need a boatload of money and Co-Defensive Coordinator title to have a shot at getting him away from his alma mater.

Advertisement
Think this was posted back before we hired Kool or even knew he was coming, but I'm in the "Get Tracy Rocker" camp if we can. Really like him and how he coaches. Richt knows him well, too.

That said, I'm on board with Patrick, too.

Did Garner leave (resign) UGA for Auburn to return home or was he a free agent when hired by AU? If he resigned, would he leave home to follow the guy he left?

I agree I like the list though!

Auburn stole him from Ricky. I think he’s the Associate HC there too. I doubt he’s a candidate to come here.

Maybe my dude Canes1775 can shed some light on this. Garner has been a position coach now for about 22 years I think. He made his bones as a savage recruiter. Does he still have that same willingness to grind on the recruiting trail? Usually, guys lose that to some extent after doing it for over 20 years.

Coached under richt for 10 years, would certainly be interesting

Do not think anyway Richt would hire Garner again. Guy got lazy at Ga and could not recruit DL in state losing most to Aubarn, abga and MIss schools.

Advertisement
Do not think anyway Richt would hire Garner again. Guy got lazy at Ga and could not recruit DL in state losing most to Aubarn, abga and MIss schools.
Stole quite a few from Georgia the last couple years though, Derrick brown, antwuan Jackson, markeviest bryant, Carl Lawson just to name a few

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back