Brian Kelly says Lincoln Riley settled for too little

Advertisement
Advertisement

Some perspective on how idiotic these salaries have gotten...

Bank of America has ~$2.3T-~$2.5T, TRILLION, assets on hand in any give quarter. 2d largest bank (depending on measures). They move global markets.

CEO base pay is only $1.5MM/yr. Total compensation is 90%+ based on meeting/exceeding performance targets.

The Messenger had it right... This is Blasphemy, This is Madness.

Advertisement

Bank of America has ~$2.3T-~$2.5T, TRILLION, assets on hand in any give quarter. 2d largest bank (depending on measures). They move global markets.

CEO base pay is only $1.5MM/yr. Total compensation is 90%+ based on meeting/exceeding performance targets.

I mean you got below average relief pitchers making more than that.

Advertisement

His total comp is 25m.

Advertisement
Poor LSU went from Lincoln Riley to Brian Kelly and not even for a discount hahaha
Brian Kelly is unleashed. Yall keep sleeping on Brian Kelly. PS Lincoln Riley is an elite coach and recruiter but he has more work to do today than Kelly does. LSU recruits itself in Louisiana add Kelly snatching Midwest Olineman every year that could be something special. Kelly don't have to worry about academic standards or glad handing donors anymore he can be the **** he always has been and just focus on football. Great hire.

$15 MILLION ******* DOLLARS TO COACH COLLEGE ******* FOOTBALL?!?!?!

Man this **** ****es me off. What a god **** ******* waste of money. This has nothing to do with Miami, these ******** don't deserve that, it's ******* disgusting.

Now back to Miami, they're ****ed. They're finally willing to pay more, but the bar just got reset in a major way. Not sure they're going to do what it takes to stay in this ****.

Honestly, if I was a LSU fan, I would of been happier with Napier

One thing is for sure, we are watching cfb change before our eyes forever. Kelly, Riley, and eventually every coach with any bit of leverage, will all have contracts that colleges cannot easily back out of. I expect Mario to sign something in the same range too. It's completely nuts

Advertisement
Back