Brian Hightower?

Advertisement
Wanna know when we have a championship roster? When we can lose a guy like Highsmith and replace him with a guy like Pope. If you can do that at all positions, you can win titles
*Hightower, but yes it is amazing the amount of talent we have at the WR position.

Wanna know when we have a championship roster? When we can lose a guy like Highsmith and replace him with a guy like Pope. If you can do that at all positions, you can win titles
Highsmith? What are you high? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hightower hurt? Need to show me Evidence

see what I did there????

tenor (3).gif

Next time the dorks on the recruiting board claim that we should take 1 WR in a class just wag a finger in their distorted faces.

These blue-chip WRs are prone to get dinged up. Need a ton of great depth st that position in today’s world where the throw game is so important.
Brother I ain't gonna argue this cause I know what you meant it as. I'm just being sensitive. But ain't nothing soft about my nephew. He has a torn plantar fasciitis & hes been injured since spring. It finally popped a few days back. I know you didnt mean this as an attack or like hes soft. I'm just fed up this week. Langham basically has a broken ankle. Jeff shouldnt be playing this week but with the rest of the chart we have to.

Advertisement
Planter fasciitis 2-4,no langham,jt4 probably limited. Hes been hurt by the way. Was playing through it...

Yikes. We better be able to run the ball or it’s going to be a long night on offense. Defens egoing to have to win the game again. We just have to find a way to get the W so we can get to the bye week.

Advertisement
Brother I ain't gonna argue this cause I know what you meant it as. I'm just being sensitive. But ain't nothing soft about my nephew. He has a torn plantar fasciitis & hes been injured since spring. It finally popped a few days back. I know you didnt mean this as an attack or like hes soft. I'm just fed up this week. Langham basically has a broken ankle. Jeff shouldnt be playing this week but with the rest of the chart we have to.

Ouch. Hate that for your nephew. Injuries have not been kind to us this year.

I don’t think he’s suggesting he’s soft at all.

he’s young stepping up to bigger defenses now. But also if you’re a blue chip you’re going to be a big part of both teams gameplans.

I don’t think anyone in our receiver group is “soft”

Dugans coaches them guys to be badasses

Now u c why I subtly point things out to you guys only to have everyone ***** me out that I'm not explaining enough?all or none only leads to none...
I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about all these people who cover the team. They couldn’t tell us that your nephew and Langham have been out all week. The only thing we got injury wise is Thomas is limited.

Advertisement
Back