Brian Hightower?

Advertisement
Njoku, Pope and ezzard gonna step up. As long as the oline come to play and kosi on point. We have enough Talent at WR for this one week imo

this is why I say just find anyway to get outta Charlottsville with a win because next week is a BYE. This team is nicked up(as most are at this stage of the season) and after UVa they basically get two full weeks going into BC back on the road in prime time.

This BYE week comes at a perfect time in my view

Advertisement
No JT4 is elite of the elite. Cager is just regular elite. It’s a difference.
Cager drops way to many passes to have the word "elite" associated with him

He's a good solid WR that's for sure

You have to be top 5 or top 10 at your position to be considered elite

JT4 is a top 5 WR in CFB by far, thats why he is elite...

Advertisement
I like Cager, but geez, I mean what is he even compared to a guy like Leonard Hankerson(who put up monster number his last two seasons at UM)?

Cager isn’t even the best WR on his own team. What in the actual **** is going on around here

Cager isn’t even the best WR on his own team. What in the actual **** is going on around here

Lol, and this isn't exactly 'the Bomb Squad' of 87 (Irvin, Blades, Perriman) or 'the Ruthless Posse'(Thomas, Spencer, Williams, Hi-C).

But I do think in all fairness this is a really good unit that just hasn't had enough opportunities to show it

Advertisement
Cager is elite and it’s not up for debate

It's not up for debate is a qualifier a person uses when they are entirely unprepared to make an argument.

1) He's not in the top 40 receiving yards this season.
2) He didn't finish in the top 40 receiving yards last season.

Please, explain to me how he's elite without referring to his potential.

It's not up for debate is a qualifier a person uses when they are entirely unprepared to make an argument.

1) He's not in the top 40 receiving yards this season.
2) He didn't finish in the top 40 receiving yards last season.

Please, explain to me how he's elite without referring to his potential.

Well.... when you put it THAT way, lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back