Brian Hightower?

Advertisement
Maybe they were asked not to until the end of the week? Who knows, not a big deal that it wasn't report, but a big deal about the talent we may be without.
Eventually it’s gonna get out by other people who don’t cover this team. So why not tell us at the beginning of the week.

Wiggins is the 2nd best WR on the team. He’ll step up.
What are you smoking? Hightower? Harley? Those guys are better. This conversation should be revisited a few games from now since Pope is in line to get some time so we will see what he could do.

Advertisement
Brother I ain't gonna argue this cause I know what you meant it as. I'm just being sensitive. But ain't nothing soft about my nephew. He has a torn plantar fasciitis & hes been injured since spring. It finally popped a few days back. I know you didnt mean this as an attack or like hes soft. I'm just fed up this week. Langham basically has a broken ankle. Jeff shouldnt be playing this week but with the rest of the chart we have to.
Go ahead and let that salt fly, brother. You know I’m not calling B soft or even intimating it in any way. WRs are thoroughbreds though. They get dinged, so we need a lot of them.

Yikes. We better be able to run the ball or it’s going to be a long night on offense. Defens egoing to have to win the game again. We just have to find a way to get the W so we can get to the bye week.
Still a lot more talent at the skill spots than uva has on defense. There’s no reason we can’t carve them up in the throw game.

Now u c why I subtly point things out to you guys only to have everyone ***** me out that I'm not explaining enough?all or none only leads to none...

Plantar fasciitis hurts like fūck but will clear up eventually. I’m sorry to hear that. I’ve had it, so I know the pain. I’m sure he’s stretching his calfs and doing his wall stretches. It won’t seem like it at the time, but assure him that the pain will go away. When I had it, I couldn’t even walk barefoot around the house, I found some sandals that were specifically made for people that had PF, and they really help when I walked. I was running hard in a few weeks, but I paid a whole lot more attention to my stretching. Also I’m hoping there’s no fracture involved because then that’s a different thing altogether.

Advertisement
Awwww ish....I had that crap last year. Tough dude to play through it. It literally feels like fire is pulling away tendons under the foot.

Didn’t see your post before my previous one. In the end it ended up for me being all about the stretching

Planter fasciitis 2-4,no langham,jt4 probably limited. Hes been hurt by the way. Was playing through it...

Good luck to him with that. I have it flare up now and then. Every step feels like I am stepping on a nail. Stretching and a lot of cushion in my shoe is the only way I get over it.

Advertisement
You can definitely tell JT's been playing hurt & toughening it out since FIU, but I didn't know Hightower & Langham were hurt.

I think JT will play if he can, but maybe we should take him off KR & I hope we see more Wiggins, Pope & NJoku.

Probably what is in CMR mind - he hinted that Pope and Lingard may see more time on punt/kick returns this week.

Jeff should be off kick returns the rest of the year especially if this injury lingers. Need him on offense more than special teams. Give Pope and Lo a chance.

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s suggesting he’s soft at all.

he’s young stepping up to bigger defenses now. But also if you’re a blue chip you’re going to be a big part of both teams gameplans.

I don’t think anyone in our receiver group is “soft”

Dugans coaches them guys to be badasses
That's why I said I know he didnt mean it to come off like hes soft. @franchise u know were gucci. But if you think none of our wr are soft boy are you way off.

What are you smoking? Hightower? Harley? Those guys are better. This conversation should be revisited a few games from now since Pope is in line to get some time so we will see what he could do.

Coaches disagree. Kid is on the field all game long.

Advertisement
Back