Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

I hear you, but he KNEW the chance he was getting here, right?

I sat in Jerrys World and watched him beat an LSU secondary full of NFL players and make a long TD catch (from Rosier none the less) not many have made here in years as a true freshman. There was also reports he was the best WR on the field the Spring before last.
"Them reports was fake news." - Banda

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like we were better than FIU.....

We lost I get that, but being a better team isn’t about one game. That’s the beauty and disadvantage of football, any given day. The saying, “the best team doesn’t always win,” wasn’t made up out of nowhere.

The Giants weren’t better than the Patriots either time they beat them in the Super Bowl. OSU wasn’t better than us in 02. Washington wasn’t better than us in 2000. The list goes on.

We lost I get that, but being a better team isn’t about one game. That’s the beauty and disadvantage of football, any given day. The saying, “the best team doesn’t always win,” wasn’t made up out of nowhere.

The Giants weren’t better than the Patriots either time they beat them in the Super Bowl. OSU wasn’t better than us in 02. Washington wasn’t better than us in 2000. The list goes on.
Spare me with the any given day stuff....The Giants vs Patriots were a FAR Cry from FIU vs UM.....UM had Absolutely NO reason on earth losing that game....

Advertisement
You'll have to ask his handler who changed his name on here and said MID SEASON his nephew was going to go to ASU.

Here's a hint.

He changed his account over before all this started. Someone’s already @ him. I’m sure I’ll be here if he feels like having this discussion with you and some of the others once again.

Came in hurt and never fully healthy until late season. Also, we rotated guys too much. Garvin half-assin a$$ should have gotten less snaps than buddy.
It’s most likely why Garvin left early. His snaps was going to be cut

Come on man you are better than this. We lost to FIU, Ga Tech, Duke, and got shutout by La ******* Tech and almost lost to Central Michigan. Any team would have given us a run for our money last year.

Spare me with the any given day stuff....The Giants vs Patriots were a FAR Cry from FIU vs UM.....UM had Absolutely NO reason on earth losing that game....

Which is my point. We win that game 9 out of 10 times. I’m not comparing how well the game was played or talent level, I’m comparing the losses.

Advertisement
Come on man you are better than this. We lost to FIU, Ga Tech, Duke, and got shutout by La ******* Tech and almost lost to Central Michigan. Any team would have given us a run for our money last year.

You are misconstruing what I’m trying to say. We were awful last year, we all know that, but to say FIU beats us in a series is ludicrous. They were not a better team.

Advertisement
You are misconstruing what I’m trying to say. We were awful last year, we all know that, but to say FIU beats us in a series is ludicrous. They were not a better team.
Too bad we don’t play series. We play single games that consist of 4 15 minute quarters. Each team gets 3 timeouts per half and whoever has the most points at the end wins the game.

Too bad we don’t play series. We play single games that consist of 4 15 minute quarters. Each team gets 3 timeouts per half and whoever has the most points at the end wins the game.

Lmao dude that’s my exact point. I didn’t say we were better than night, if we were we would’ve won the game.

Advertisement
Back