Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does this mean we should not expect much from Bolden, Roche, King and Phillips?

Naturally not all transfers are alike. There are grad transfers looking to get a better oppty, there are guys leaving after 1-2 years because they have isues with the staff, etc. For the most part, transfers don't work out.

I am hesitant to anoint any transfer and Miami should be the cautionary tale everyone looks at (Hill, Tate, et al).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naturally not all transfers are alike. There are grad transfers looking to get a better oppty, there are guys leaving after 1-2 years because they have isues with the staff, etc. For the most part, transfers don't work out.

I am hesitant to anoint any transfer and Miami should be the cautionary tale everyone looks at (Hill, Tate, et al).
I always am, but some work out well. I agree most who leave early not as much but I think Hightower can play.

We could use Hightower on a team full of midget WRs but I don't blame him for leaving a team that continually loses 4-5 games a year they should not.

Probably didn’t want to deal with Manny’s ***** ***
He would mainly be dealing with Lashlee and Likens. Likens is actually a solid WR coach and Lashlee runs a offense Hightower could thrive in. Illinois Offense is run first and averages less then 190 passing yards per game in the big 10

Advertisement
Back