Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Advertisement
Does this mean we should not expect much from Bolden, Roche, King and Phillips?
Best of luck to the kid but leaving your current school for greener pastures (before finding out if they were replacing the OC, receivers coach, OL coach and getting a grad transfer human jugs machine as QB) is almost always a bad move. This should serve as a cautionary tale.

Better?

I loved his size and really wish he'd worked out here.

Advertisement
As a true fresh in 6 games Phillips Had 21 tackles, 7 for a loss and 4 sacks..that’s rotation production at its best but much more promising then the production out of Hightower
I see, well heck we are good then..... Hill worked out well too, he had good #s at VT

He would mainly be dealing with Lashlee and Likens. Likens is actually a solid WR coach and Lashlee runs a offense Hightower could thrive in. Illinois Offense is run first and averages less then 190 passing yards per game in the big 10
Don't bother. That particular poster is a moron.

Best of luck to the kid but leaving your current school for greener pastures (before finding out if they were replacing the OC, receivers coach, OL coach and getting a grad transfer human jugs machine as QB) is almost always a bad move. This should serve as a cautionary tale.

Better?

I loved his size and really wish he'd worked out here.
No it is not better, but I see where you are going, he must not care who they brought in.

But again I do not blame a kid for leaving a program that is not playing the best players and losing 4-5 games a year to teams with subpar talent.

Advertisement
I always am, but some work out well. I agree most who leave early not as much but I think Hightower can play.

We could use Hightower on a team full of midget WRs but I don't blame him for leaving a team that continually loses 4-5 games a year they should not.

So instead he chooses to play for a team that loses 7-8 games a year they should. Got it.

No it is not better, but I see where you are going, he must not care who they brought in.

But again I do not blame a kid for leaving a program that is not playing the best players and losing 4-5 games a year to teams with subpar talent.
I'm certain there was a lot to his decision, but these changes are a receiver's dream.

Advertisement
I see, well heck we are good then..... Hill worked out well too, he had good #s at VT
Hills numbers at VT mirrored his number here tbh..a lot of ppl just hyped hill up to be something he really never was. But he was solid..Phillips upside is without a doubt higher if we tap into that potential

Advertisement
Hills numbers at VT mirrored his number here tbh..a lot of ppl just hyped hill up to be something he really never was. But he was solid..Phillips upside is without a doubt higher if we tap into that potential
He was very hyped for a guy who didn't make much impact. I think Roche will be >>>.

Advertisement
Back