Brian Hightower Transfers to Illinois

Advertisement
That's a huge presumption that you'll get that chance as a transfer at another school.
I hear you, but he KNEW the chance he was getting here, right?

I sat in Jerrys World and watched him beat an LSU secondary full of NFL players and make a long TD catch (from Rosier none the less) not many have made here in years as a true freshman. There was also reports he was the best WR on the field the Spring before last.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you, but he KNEW the chance he was getting here, right?

I sat in Jerrys World and watched him beat an LSU secondary full of NFL players and make a long TD catch (from Rosier none the less) not many have made here in years as a true freshman. There was also reports he was the best WR on the field the Spring before last.
He was....

Advertisement
this is a shame. the kid had great talent and physical ability. i'm sure both sides f@cked it up and once you quit i think you quit for good and you shouldn't be allowed to return (jeff thomas). but there is no question about it, he wasn't used property and much at all. the TD catch at LSU as a true freshman first game of the year lead me to believe he could have had great success here.

Lol him and his Unc played themselves. Then he came on here and tried to lie about guns being pulled on him 5 times. FOH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back