Andre 3000
Nas

Other artist who can get on that list

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

Just off the top of my head.

are you kidding me with that "who can get on that list" and even mentioning action bronson.
Also fab aint on no top 10 list. Kendrick is on the path, but Cole has a long way to go. Cole is a worse version of Nas and without a classic album(s).
and i'm not much of a jay-z fan but not putting him on a top10 list is insane.

Who are the top wrs who are a take right now and how many will we take ?

I think Brooklyn said 4. I could see us taking 5 if the numbers work that way. So much talent available at that spot this year. I think the class shapes up like this:

Wiggins
Pope
Hightower
????? This spot can go many different ways.

Advertisement
1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

are you kidding me with that "who can get on that list" and even mentioning action bronson.
Also fab aint on no top 10 list. Kendrick is on the path, but Cole has a long way to go. Cole is a worse version of Nas and without a classic album(s).
and i'm not much of a jay-z fan but not putting him on a top10 list is insane.

Cole trash...This generation is so watered down

I think Brooklyn said 4. I could see us taking 5 if the numbers work that way. So much talent available at that spot this year. I think the class shapes up like this:

Wiggins
Pope
Hightower

He said we could do 5 if Langham decides to grad transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We not recruting radley Hines but you dont tweet this if it ain't a commitment [TWEET]837084123642662914[/TWEET]

Advertisement
lol he's not announcing a top 3 or 5 list.

What franchise said, feeling the squeeze. Others who said they aren't announcing for awhile will follow suit.

Wiggins
Pope
Hightower

He said we could do 5 if Langham decides to grad transfer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most likely its going to be 5 if williams and thompson want in.
Basically he's been saying Pope, Wiggins, Hightower, and Williams were guaranteed a spot. And the staff may end up taking Thompson or copleland, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol he's not announcing a top 3 or 5 list.

What franchise said, feeling the squeeze. Others who said they aren't announcing for awhile will follow suit.

This dude knows Rick ain't bluffing. He told him "we have 5 spots and 10 offers out there. First guys to commit get a spot."

1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

letter.jpg

You don't set an announcement 2 hours out for a top list. You set an announcement because you have made up your mind, want to build the hype, and in the meantime are calling coaches to let them know what your decision is. Then by the time that's all wrapped up, you got a lot of people following you and waiting for the announcement. Totally fine and makes the most sense. This youngn doesn't seem to be a huge fan of the process and just wants to wrap it up. He will have this one hype moment and get set to ball this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back