Brian Hightower Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? (Biggie Voice)

You know you give me a lot of crap but you also just took my line. I've used that about 2-3 times. I think we're building something here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do 'croots typically announce an announcement for a possible top 3 or 5? I think he's committing.

Advertisement

I got 7 Mac 11's...
About 8 .38's, Nine 9's 10 Mac-10's the **** don't end...

I give MC's the runs drippen, when I throw my clip in the AK, I slay from far away... Everybody hit the D E CK

GOAT

I'm more of PAC guy, but Big is definitely top 2 All-time...

****, Pac even killed it that same freestyle wit Big.

Advertisement

I got 7 Mac 11's...

I give MC's the runs drippen, when I throw my clip in the AK, I slay from far away... Everybody hit the D E CK

GOAT

My boys PAC, Big L, and Pun have a say in that convo.

I got 7 Mac 11's...

GOAT

Cue the Denzel my ***** gif!

I got 7 Mac 11's...

GOAT

El. This might be the first time oh let me down bruh. I just can't agree there. I can't. I've done my due diligence. And both are the top 2, but Big is It.

Advertisement
How good is this kid though? In 1v1 videos and highlight videos he doesn't look that impressive. He's a sloppy runner and doesn't have much speed.

Wiggins, Austin, Xavier Williams are all better "big" WRs imo. But he sure is rated high on all the sites... so what do I know.

Last edited:
At an event with Pope, Thompson, E Moore, and J Moore, Marrero referred to Hightower this way - " The Alpha Dog at the Opening in Orlando."

I've been to some of these Nike combines. There's usually a dude or two that take the lead and are the alphas of the groups. If Hightower was that dude among the guys I mentioned above, that says a lot about him. Hope we can land him.

I got 7 Mac 11's...

GOAT

El. This might be the first time oh let me down bruh. I just can't agree there. I can't. I've done my due diligence. And both are the top 2, but Big is It.

PAC will forever be number 1 to me, the **** he spoke could never be topped. He gave you the hardcore ****, the political ****, the uplifting ****.

Advertisement
How good is this kid though? In 1v1 videos and highlight videos he doesn't look that impressive. He's a sloppy runner and doesn't have much speed.

Wiggins, Austin, Xavier Williams are all better "big" WRs imo. But he sure is rated high on all the sites... so what do I know.

He may not look pretty like the other guys while doing it, but he gets open. He doesn't have the flash necessarily, but he's a very smooth route runner. Hightower (named the "alpha dog" at the camp) and Moore were named the two best WRs at the Orlando Opening and were the only two WRs to get an invite that day. I'd say he's pretty good.

Both Pope and Wiggins were there. Hightower is better than Wiggins, and that isn't a knock on the latter.

bk-believe-the-hype.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back