Andre 3000
Nas

Other artist who can get on that list

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

Just off the top of my head.

are you kidding me with that "who can get on that list" and even mentioning action bronson.
Also fab aint on no top 10 list. Kendrick is on the path, but Cole has a long way to go. Cole is a worse version of Nas and without a classic album(s).
and i'm not much of a jay-z fan but not putting him on a top10 list is insane.

Jay to me turned commercial way to fast, love a lot of his songs but overall I don't think he would be where he is if it wasn't for key people dying in his life. Wtf is wrong with action? Have you even listened to him dude is legit as ****. As far as fab his albums no definitely not top 10 material, his mixtape son the other hand single handlely put him in the conversation.

I hear the arguement that Jay wouldn't be where he was with out some dying, well what about the guys that didn't die? Why does that not apply to them only Jay? At that time Wu, Mobb Deep, Nas and other had poll position and Jay still did what he did. People hold his popularity against him, in the meantime the bars speak for themselves. As the other guy put it, Jay should be top 10 on everybody's list.

Apologies for hijacking thread.

Advertisement
1. PAC

Rest of list in no order
Big pun
Big l
Biggie
Eminem
Fabolous
Andre 3000
Nas

Other artist who can get on that list

Action Bronson
J cole
Kendrick
Talib

Just off the top of my head.

are you kidding me with that "who can get on that list" and even mentioning action bronson.
Also fab aint on no top 10 list. Kendrick is on the path, but Cole has a long way to go. Cole is a worse version of Nas and without a classic album(s).
and i'm not much of a jay-z fan but not putting him on a top10 list is insane.

Jay to me turned commercial way to fast, love a lot of his songs but overall I don't think he would be where he is if it wasn't for key people dying in his life. Wtf is wrong with action? Have you even listened to him dude is legit as ****. As far as fab his albums no definitely not top 10 material, his mixtape son the other hand single handlely put him in the conversation.

Every single action bronson song is the exact same. He's not very good. To me it just seems like you are biased towards New York music.

Definite Top6: Pac, Biggie, Em, Jay-Z, Nas, Andre3k
Arguably Top10: Rakim, Redman, Ice Cube, Kanye, KRS-One, Big Pun.

Anyone else, I don't want to hear about. But I really don't get Pun, L, and Fab over the other guys I listed. Kanye isn't close to a lyricist but he is a rapper. Dre isn't a rapper but kanye is and deserves to be mentioned like one.

Advertisement
Haven't seen Big L or Immortal Technique on any of these lists. Dissippointing lol

But anyways....we ******?
1459140_10152336399374859_1585894_n.jpg

Probably announcing which all star game he's going to. Could be a commitment though. I hope it's that

All i know is what i overheard on the visit with Cleve is Miami leads he looked ready to pop too imo...

if hightower commits tonight miami will jump to #1 on the 247 composite

Ped State has two 5 stars... Not sure if that makes up enough ground but we'll catch em soon enough.

If you add him using the class calculator on 247, our total jumps up to 220.51; Ped State currently has 218.19

Ok. That's wild. We're really making a statement. Dominos are really falling.

Nothing can stop us- we all the way up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can tell there are a lot of white people on this board by the amount of people who list Em. I'm not saying he was good, but come on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chamillionaire
Paul Wall
Ludacris
Coolio
Mike Jones
Ja Rule
Chingy
ICP
Petey Pablo
Puff Daddy
Birdman
Lil Flip
Stitches
Will Smith

Errbody comin?

Also, a poster in this thread said J Cole was trash, put this poster on ignore and don't look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back