CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Facts shorty is incredibly average. Some of y’all thinking that’s “hot”.

If that’s what y’all think then half the chicks walking around are “hot”.

She’s a smooth 5.5 out of 10.

My scale is tough.
A 5 is average.
6 is like alright.
7. She cute or whatever.
8. She nice as ****.
9. Close to perfect minor flaws.
10. A generational type of chick you might see once every year (in real life) out of everyone you pass by on the streets. Will enter any room and command the attention of everyone. Men and women including the 8s and 9s. Everybody can see she that deal.

I see better looking chicks than this **** near every few feet in Brazil.
Just lets you know who lives down here and who doesn't. That chick is a 5 in South Florida. Wouldn't catch my attention in a grocery store.

Advertisement
So looking surface level you're right. But then looking at it a bit closer, we see that Harsin probably makes more than the Alabama Governor annually.

So now let's rephrase your final comment:

Was her best path really being the side chick for a 40+ something year old Governor of Alabama?

I think we all are numb to how much these college coaches are paid but these dudes are PAID and literally are the THE most important person on a major college campus.

Looking at it from that POV she could do much worse
These girls think the dude will eventually leave the wife and marry them. Then they have access to half his assets. Very few girls are cool with being permanent side chicks...they usually are putting in the work for life changes.

wtf kinda name is Clesi Crochet anyway? No long term good can come from sticking a chick with that weird of a name. That's some **** you hit while drunk and try to fight off for a few weeks until she gives up and goes away.
horrific judgement by this guy. 1) hot wife; 2) absurdly high paying and high profile job for public institution 3) hires ex cheerleader from former school to be his secretary and hooks up with her.

what could possibly go wrong??

Advertisement
Auburn may panic and hire steele.

Does anyone know if he has signed a contract with Miami? They would have to pay his buyout which Miami can use to go get belk or someone else. I’m really not worried about it either way.
a media member said it was "signed" and mario announced his name at the press conference so I believe it's as done as it could be

not sure that matters in this day and age though

Y'all so traumatized now lol. You going convince yourself that any coach hired here will leave in a month for any opportunity.
I'm not traumatized but there is legit reason to think Steele to Auburn is possible. If Auburn wants him I don't think there's anyway he doesn't go.
Auburn considered Steele before as a head coach.
He has spent many years coaching there.
He has been in the SEC for most of his career.
And it's a HUGE promotion (coordinator of an ACC school to head coach of an SEC school).

All hinges on whether Auburn actually considers him or not. I still doubt they will, but I've seen crazier things.

$ec is in a panic boy...I love it even if its only for a few. Believe this or not...but our coach is a real chess player.

Advertisement
I was a fan of the Harsin hire to Auburn. Similar to Brian Kelly to LSU, I thought/think they made a good coaching hire.

But he must not have a understood the phrase “it just means more”.

Petrino was winning at Arkansas when he did his dirt. Freeze was winning at Ole Miss when he did his dirt. And they, both, still got fired.

Really thought Harsin was smarter than this …

Advertisement
I'm not traumatized but there is legit reason to think Steele to Auburn is possible. If Auburn wants him I don't think there's anyway he doesn't go.
Auburn considered Steele before as a head coach.
He has spent many years coaching there.
He has been in the SEC for most of his career.
And it's a HUGE promotion (coordinator of an ACC school to head coach of an SEC school).

All hinges on whether Auburn actually considers him or not. I still doubt they will, but I've seen crazier things.
Never disputed the validity of him heading to Auburn.

Advertisement
Of course he would. But if we just signed him to $1.5M a year we should get $2M back via buyout. As long as we have some protection in this it’s fine.

Maryland didn’t get pen to paper and got played and got no money
As long as we got pen to paper like I think you’re alluding to, we’re good.

Of course he would. But if we just signed him to $1.5M a year we should get $2M back via buyout. As long as we have some protection in this it’s fine.

Maryland didn’t get pen to paper and got played and got no money
I agree, i was just pointing out that it's not ridiculous to say that a coach would leave in this situation and it's dumb to say fans are "traumatized" by suggesting he'd leave if given the opportunity.

Advertisement
Back