CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
So we hired Steele Tuesday evening, this Harsin smoke appeared 48 hours later. There’s no way with all of Steele’s connections to Auburn that he didn’t know about all this through the grapevine.

As others have alluded, Auburn will need to make a splash hire (Bill Clark, Kiffin, maybe Lebby?) and the BoT was divided on Steele before they hired Harsin. I think we’ll be alright.

Advertisement
So we hired Steele Tuesday evening, this Harsin smoke appeared 48 hours later. There’s no way with all of Steele’s connections to Auburn that he didn’t know about all this through the grapevine.

As others have alluded, Auburn will need to make a splash hire (Bill Clark, Kiffin, maybe Lebby?) and the BoT was divided on Steele before they hired Harsin. I think we’ll be alright.
they could hire from within.

What is this guy’s hard on against the U? Did he get rejected by women more there than anywhere else in the country…like every women ever? Unreal! We are delusional to hire Mario, our DC plan is a **** show, now Mario, UM Alim, makes most sense at Auburn? Going 3 for 3 in category of wrong.
Look at the date for crying out loud.

Depends on how many of them liked Steele and were torn. Just because someone voted for Harsin doesn't mean they hated Steele. If you have even a small handful of people in power that say, "You were right, we should have hired Steele", we could be in trouble.

However, I think they do go for a splash hire as well.

Advertisement

From what I read .. the boosters wanted either Cristobal or Steele .. and were blocked by a "rogue AD" who went and hired Harsin (sound familiar?). There was mention of some major lumber tycoon booster making a huge donation and "getting" a new HC. Must have been smoke from this potential Harsin firing .. lost both coordinators and something like 18 Auburn players left via the Portal .. and on final signing day they apparently signed 0.

This is photoshopped
Perspective out of whack
Girls look 2 feel behind him her head is not on his. Shoulder
What about this one?

ZomboMeme 04102021234229.jpg

I was so pumped for steele, I hope this groupie didn't ruin that for us
Foolish of Auburn to hire Steele.

Disasterous HC tenure at Baylor. Average-above average journey man assistant coach in CFB and NFL.

I wonder if he and Kevin Greene* still exchange Christmas cards after the sideline altercation?

*settle down muppets, yes he's dead

Advertisement
Advertisement
Auburn is trying to find anything to give them cause. Its why you're seeing several ways Auburn's attacking this. The "affair" (its not an affair if all parties are aware of the circumstance), verbal abuse to the players, and I'm sure more will come out. They don't want to pay that buyout.

Advertisement
Back