CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
So we hired Steele Tuesday evening, this Harsin smoke appeared 48 hours later. There’s no way with all of Steele’s connections to Auburn that he didn’t know about all this through the grapevine.

As others have alluded, Auburn will need to make a splash hire (Bill Clark, Kiffin, maybe Lebby?) and the BoT was divided on Steele before they hired Harsin. I think we’ll be alright.
How long has this been known for? Didn’t the Auburn DC resign recently? I didn’t read anything into it but with this going on, would that have been the reason why?

Advertisement
The power players wanted Steele last go around. They are dumb enough to burn down the image of the school over getting Harsin out why not do something dumb and bring Steele in.

Y'all so traumatized now lol. You going convince yourself that any coach hired here will leave in a month for any opportunity.
well to be fair this is a legit possibility and a promotion, not a lateral move like bmac

I think he stays as I think Auburn is going to go for a splash hire like some have said

Advertisement
Thousands? Both you and Mrs. Harsin shoot low.

She'd get thousands per month. He'd really hate me.

Animated GIF

Auburn may panic and hire steele.

Does anyone know if he has signed a contract with Miami? They would have to pay his buyout which Miami can use to go get belk or someone else. I’m really not worried about it either way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some posters from Auburn brought up a good point, at this time of the year, would it be better to hire an Interim HC? Thoughts?

Advertisement
Back