CFB Brian Harsin's future in Auburn in question

Advertisement
What is this guy’s hard on against the U? Did he get rejected by women more there than anywhere else in the country…like every women ever? Unreal! We are delusional to hire Mario, our DC plan is a **** show, now Mario, UM Alim, makes most sense at Auburn? Going 3 for 3 in category of wrong.
To be fair that tweet is from December 2020 when AU was looking for a HC before hirig Harsin

Advertisement
Obviously you're not familiar with the situation. A group of boosters (including the biggest booster) did want to hire Steele. The AD went "rouge" and ended up tabbing Harsin with the prez's approval. New prez coming in today (the process was a sham really even though he's a good candidate) and both the current AD and Harsin are on borrowed time. It's not farfetched at all. Now there are numerous fans that would not like it to happen, but Jimmy Rane has a lot of **** pull. I'm nervous until they hire someone else. **** I'll STILL be nervous if they hire someone else until THAT person hires someone else for DC.

Trans AD?

Oh ****, yeah his daughters are definitely playing away with the team.

Leather pants on a family photo?!
yep apparently there is more and the daughters are involved..... Seems like there is a story involving one of the daughter and Kobe Hudson...

One of the posters on the 247 site is saying that the "good ol boy" boosters have told Harsin he has until end of day today to resign or they will have him fired with cause by next week. He is getting that from his father who has connection to that group

Advertisement
yep apparently there is more and the daughters are involved..... Seems like there is a story involving one of the daughter and Kobe Hudson...

One of the posters on the 247 site is saying that the "good ol boy" boosters have told Harsin he has until end of day today to resign or they will have him fired with cause by next week. He is getting that from his father who has connection to that group
A whole fkn hoe house:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wow, just heard one of his daughters was messing around with the WR Coach that he fired early in the season
Hudson was kicked off the team - a So WR.

If one of them was shagging Cornelius Williams too then good lord it's a **** show down there. I'm here for it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back