Brian Flores hired by Steelers as Def asst

AtlAtty

Recruit
Maude
And yet again I am reminded why I love the Steelers and consider them one of the all time great franchises in pro sports. Flores is suing the league and specific teams, but the Steelers could care less and have added a very good defensive coach. Sorry Dolphin fans but this is how great organizations operate. And as a Steelers fan let me thank the Dolphins and Stephen Ross for his continued incompetence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

The risk isn’t worth the reward for a linebacker coach. Id be careful what you wish for, he will prob be suing the Steelers before it’s all said and done.

Side note I find it hilarious minkah Fitzpatrick and Flores are back on the same team. Also add in the supposedly racist comments from mason rudolph to Myles Garrett should be an entertaining situation.

Advertisement
And yet again I am reminded why I love the Steelers and consider them one of the all time great franchises in pro sports. Flores is suing the league and specific teams, but the Steelers could care less and have added a very good defensive coach. Sorry Dolphin fans but this is how great organizations operate. And as a Steelers fan let me thank the Dolphins and Stephen Ross for his continued incompetence.
Man, STEELER NATION! He and Tomlin are going to unleash **** on the Dolphins next year.

Realistically the Steelers suck and are basically rebuilding. Miami with a competent offense will beat them by multiple TDs nexts year.
If this makes you feel better go with it. But any comparison of the 2 organizations which does not lead you to the conclusion that the Steelers are a better organization is pretty hard to understand. And trying to stir the pot about Mason Rudolph is pretty low class.

Advertisement
If this makes you feel better go with it. But any comparison of the 2 organizations which does not lead you to the conclusion that the Steelers are a better organization is pretty hard to understand. And trying to stir the pot about Mason Rudolph is pretty low class.
If you could read the statement never said anything about the organizations, it said Miami is in a better spot to succeed right now and when they play next year I think Miami will be favored since Pitt is in a borderline rebuild.

Bringing up facts about a huge controversy between Rudolph and Garrett since both players have differing statements about what happened is very relevant for what Flores current lawsuit is about. Just like he had a conflict with Fitzpatrick it is an interesting storyline so shut your mouth trying to label me as low class. While we are on the subject taking a shot at lovie smith when he got the Texans job over Flores is the definition of low class.

The risk isn’t worth the reward for a linebacker coach. Id be careful what you wish for, he will prob be suing the Steelers before it’s all said and done.

Side note I find it hilarious minkah Fitzpatrick and Flores are back on the same team. Also add in the supposedly racist comments from mason rudolph to Myles Garrett should be an entertaining situation.
I think it’s pretty widely believed that Garrett made that up to try to justify his tantrum or deflect blame. No one else heard anything close to that and he looks like he’s lying about it when he tells the story.

Advertisement
I think it’s pretty widely believed that Garrett made that up to try to justify his tantrum or deflect blame. No one else heard anything close to that and he looks like he’s lying about it when he tells the story.
That entire argument by Garrett was absurd. And if there was any truth to it there is 0% chance the Steelers would have kept Rudolph.

You're reaching to fuqin hard. Stop it. It's not that serious.

That entire argument by Garrett was absurd. And if there was any truth to it there is 0% chance the Steelers would have kept Rudolph.
Yeah, I called BS on that too.

Same stint Mathieu tried to pull on Brady....

Like come on mane.... know **** well them dudes ain't Said nothing racist to you

Advertisement
Back