Brian Flores hired by Steelers as Def asst

Actually happy the guy got another job, he shouldn’t have been fired in the first place.
But it is better in the long run that he did. The measured moderate approach never makes real change. His legal action has a much better chance. Gets everyone thinking and talking to start and fingers crossed that actions follow. Reminds me of Curt Flood and the reserve clause litigation in MLB. Suit failed but change happened.

Advertisement
You're reaching to fuqin hard. Stop it. It's not that serious.
The dude is suing the giants bc a text from belicheck, he is suing the Texans for hiring another minority coach, he is suing the dolphins for racism when it is one of the most diverse organizations in the league. The league should have more minority head coaches but he is not the best headliner for this cause. If he loses his job I’m sure the Steelers will be included in the lawsuit, hence why I am saying hiring him for a minimal role isn’t worth the headache imo.

Realistically you suck and don’t know what the fck you’re talking about. I guess ignorance really is bliss. . . Smh
The Steelers are not going to be a good team next year no QB, no oline, no secondary, not much cap. Not sure how me saying they will not be good next year and I think the dolphins will beat them is ignorant, but that word gets thrown around a lot without really understanding what it means.

The dude is suing the giants bc a text from belicheck, he is suing the Texans for hiring another minority coach, he is suing the dolphins for racism when it is one of the most diverse organizations in the league. The league should have more minority head coaches but he is not the best headliner for this cause. If he loses his job I’m sure the Steelers will be included in the lawsuit, hence why I am saying hiring him for a minimal role isn’t worth the headache imo.
Before Ross shafted him, did he have a history of claiming racism any time things didn't go his way?

If the answer is no, then maybe it's actually racism.

Advertisement
Before Ross shafted him, did he have a history of claiming racism any time things didn't go his way?

He has said in the past he has had guns drawn on him by police so there’s that. Don’t know the details.

How did Ross shaft him? Ross is a lot of things but if you think he is racist your dumber than a rock. Ross has multiple black men in prolific positions within the organization and just hired another minority as head coach. Flores was fired for multiple things and non of them had to do with race. Communication, abrasiveness with players and coaches, not being able to put together a competent offensive staff, in game decision making, record vs good teams, and his overall record was about the same as gase and philbin who were also fired. Flores has sour grapes with the dolphins for firing him(although there was plenty of cause outside of his mid record) and is the only reason he included Miami in a class action suit about racism.

Before Ross fired him did he bring up anything to do with integrity of the game because somebody who actually had integrity would have called Ross out when it happened, not three years later. Integrity didn’t really matter for him either when he was on a patriots team that had multiple cheating scandles. Non of the tanking stuff has to do with racism anyways.

Riddle me this why is he suing the Texans who hired lovie smith instead of him? His lawsuit is about hiring minorities but now the minority has to be Flores or he will sue you? Saying he is more “deserving” but lovie has been to a super bowl, has more experience, and doesn’t have those other personality flaws that Flores made very abundant in his time with Miami show Flores true colors. He is a great coach but because of his baggage I wouldn’t hire him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope Grier and Ross die in a tandem parachute accident
I think Ross is a good owner when It comes to providing the team all the necessary resources to win(like salary, new training facility, etc) and he also used his own money to renovate HR stadium or we would still be baking in the sun with no awning. I think Ross is a bad owner in choosing his alma mater in Michigan and not interviewing harbough, doing construction during the season last year, and staying loyal to Grier and tannenbaum for way too long. Rumors are if he is forced to sell Brady will purchase a small share of the team with Bruce Beal being the primary owner. Not the biggest Brady fan but think he could only bring good things to the organization.

Chris Grier should have been fired when Flores was and started the team with a clean slate in a new GM and a new HC imo.

How did Ross shaft him? Ross is a lot of things but if you think he is racist your dumber than a rock. Ross has multiple black men in prolific positions within the organization and just hired another minority as head coach. Flores was fired for multiple things and non of them had to do with race. Communication, abrasiveness with players and coaches, not being able to put together a competent offensive staff, in game decision making, record vs good teams, and his overall record was about the same as gase and philbin who were also fired. Flores has sour grapes with the dolphins for firing him(although there was plenty of cause outside of his mid record) and is the only reason he included Miami in a class action suit about racism.

Before Ross fired him did he bring up anything to do with integrity of the game because somebody who actually had integrity would have called Ross out when it happened, not three years later. Integrity didn’t really matter for him either when he was on a patriots team that had multiple cheating scandles. Non of the tanking stuff has to do with racism anyways.

Riddle me this why is he suing the Texans who hired lovie smith instead of him? His lawsuit is about hiring minorities but now the minority has to be Flores or he will sue you? Saying he is more “deserving” but lovie has been to a super bowl, has more experience, and doesn’t have those other personality flaws that Flores made very abundant in his time with Miami show Flores true colors. He is a great coach but because of his baggage I wouldn’t hire him.
The only thing that makes me dumber than a rock is responding to you.

Firing a coach because he won games after being offered cash to lose is shafting. And having lots of black employees is no more evidence of a lack of racism than collecting MLK memorabilia.

Firing a coach because he won games after being offered cash to lose is shafting. And having lots of black employees is no more evidence of a lack of racism than collecting MLK memorabilia.
That is not why Flores was fired. He would have been fired after his first year if that was the case. You are taking Flores word as the gospel and with his recent actions I don’t think that is the smartest move. Flores was fired for multiple as I listed below.
Communication, abrasiveness with players and coaches, not being able to put together a competent offensive staff, in game decision making, record vs good teams, and his overall record was about the same as gase and philbin who were also fired. Flores has sour grapes with the dolphins for firing him(although there was plenty of cause outside of his mid record) and is the only reason he included Miami in a class action suit about racism.

Flores whole class action suit is about minority’s not being in position of power within nfl organizations. It is very relevant that Ross has a black GM(plus a couple other prominent positions in the front office) and his last two coaches have been minorities. He is clearly hiring who he thinks will make the team better based on nothing other than merit and doesn’t let race play into his decision.

Darren Rovell is clearly blinded by other colleges doing the same thing that Miami is doing and offering more money. We naturally think it prob is bc of favoritism and his mindset about the Hurricanes. His MLK collection is more weird and seems like he is trying too hard than anything else. His I have an mlk collection and my best friends are black comments just make him look worse where Ross is doing what every minority is begging for other nfl organizations to do.

Advertisement

1. The giants ****ed up. They clearly already had a coach in hiring but played Flores like he was getting a legitimate interview. Which means they only interviewed him because of the Rooney BS.

What does diversity have to do with racism? They literally do not correlate.

Just because you have employees and coworkers of another color, race, or creed doesn't mean you like them or not racist.

Money has been hiding prejudice for centuries.

This man has a 58 page report on racism in the NFL and you're acting like he's just some wimp throwing a temper tantrum.

You're saying random BS LIKE " he's going to sue the Steelers and I wonder if he'll get along with Mason Rudolph"

Like what? There is no way you can read that and not think it's ridiculous.

Flores is a **** good coach and a great man too.

Fuq the dolphins and the Giants.. 2 lame *** teams

That is not why Flores was fired. He would have been fired after his first year if that was the case. You are taking Flores word as the gospel and with his recent actions I don’t think that is the smartest move. Flores was fired for multiple as I listed below.
It sounds like you're taking Ross' word as gospel. Outside of the HRS renovations, he's done exactly jack**** for the team. Hire & fire head coach, hire & fire quarterback, repeat. he's owned the Dolphins since 2009. What has improved?

1. The giants ****ed up. They clearly already had a coach in hiring but played Flores like he was getting a legitimate interview. Which means they only interviewed him because of the Rooney BS.

What does diversity have to do with racism? They literally do not correlate.

Just because you have employees and coworkers of another color, race, or creed doesn't mean you like them or not racist.

Money has been hiding prejudice for centuries.

This man has a 58 page report on racism in the NFL and you're acting like he's just some wimp throwing a temper tantrum.

You're saying random BS LIKE " he's going to sue the Steelers and I wonder if he'll get along with Mason Rudolph"

Like what? There is no way you can read that and not think it's ridiculous.

Flores is a **** good coach and a great man too.

Fuq the dolphins and the Giants.. 2 lame *** teams
Bc a belicheck text said I think you have a good shot Brian? That isn’t evidence of anything plus daboll was a very coveted coach. The Rooney rule is BS and it is something that can get teams into a bad spot if they already have a coach in mind who they want to hire.

Flores is suing the whole NFL over not having minorities in positions of power within the league, more specifically head coaches. Dolphins do not fall into that category hence they should not be included or brought up in the class action suit. These are not coworkers the owner of the team hired these people and if he doesn’t get along with the person he has every right to fire them. Flores has a **** ton of baggage with how he treated people as well. That is on Flores. He is also suing every team that “wrongs” him. If he is let go by the Steelers why would you think they would be any different? Flores is a good coach with a major personality issue which rubs people the wrong way. Good managers know how to handle multiple personalities and flores had issues with that which led to his termination. It’s not an isolated incident, Grier, Tua, Kenny still, Kyle van noy, minkah Fitzpatrick, devante Parker, multiple coaches, and sure many more we don’t know about. For not knowing Flores you are doing a lot of assuming that he is a perfect person with no issues with most facts saying otherwise

Advertisement
It sounds like you're taking Ross' word as gospel. Outside of the HRS renovations, he's done exactly jack**** for the team. Hire & fire head coach, hire & fire quarterback, repeat. he's owned the Dolphins since 2009. What has improved?
Did I not say he has hired bad people to run his organization(GM and coaches)? Did I not say I think grier should have been fired? The only reason I like Ross is bc he will spend his money with no hesitation which cannot be said about every owner. Ask Marlins fans about Jeffery loria. I have no clue if Ross actually offered Flores money to tank, but I just don’t think that has anything to do with Flores being fired and I don’t think it has anything to do with racism which is what Flores whole lawsuit is about.

Bc a belicheck text said I think you have a good shot Brian? That isn’t evidence of anything plus daboll was a very coveted coach. The Rooney rule is BS and it is something that can get teams into a bad spot if they already have a coach in mind who they want to hire.

Flores is suing the whole NFL over not having minorities in positions of power within the league, more specifically head coaches. Dolphins do not fall into that category hence they should not be included or brought up in the class action suit. These are not coworkers the owner of the team hired these people and if he doesn’t get along with the person he has every right to fire them. Flores has a **** ton of baggage with how he treated people as well. That is on Flores. He is also suing every team that “wrongs” him. If he is let go by the Steelers why would you think they would be any different? Flores is a good coach with a major personality issue which rubs people the wrong way. Good managers know how to handle multiple personalities and flores had issues with that which led to his termination. It’s not an isolated incident, Grier, Tua, Kenny still, Kyle van noy, minkah Fitzpatrick, devante Parker, multiple coaches, and sure many more we don’t know about. For not knowing Flores you are doing a lot of assuming that he is a perfect person with no issues with most facts saying otherwise
I think rooney rule is more of an insult. Why would a minority coach want to even interview just to fill the nfls quota when they know someone else will get job

I think rooney rule is more of an insult. Why would a minority coach want to even interview just to fill the nfls quota when they know someone else will get job
I agree, gotta be a better way than that to get more minorities into those premium positions. I like that teams who lose a minority employee to head coach or GM get 2 3rd round picks. It’s a move that incentivizes developing more minorities.

Flores is suing the dolphins for racial discrimination in their hiring practices. If They have a lot of black employees, I’d say that is much better evidence than what Flores has provided. Firing Flores and not hiring him for an open job doesn’t constitute racism, and he seems to think that it does. Also when was the last time Flores was fired? He hadn't in his entire 14 year nfl career u til the dolphins did so I don’t see any adversity he faced that would create a situation where he thought he was wronged. First time, and a lawsuit follows

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back