Brewster

Advertisement
Usually his tweets r full of **** like when he said donaldson was a lock

But god **** he scares the **** out of me.

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

[TWEET]854844296700276736[/TWEET]

Fake Cane. You can tell it's a semenole because he's scared of something.

Advertisement
Is this Punky Brewster's dad?

george-gaynes-punky-brewster-tease-today-160217_fe3b8fc8b34bc4d31661488fe09090f0.jpg

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

Don't be soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's just trying to stir the pot. His job is a lot harder now than it used to be when Golden and the boob show was here.

He's feeling the heat

Advertisement
Advertisement
To go from being a Division 1 head coach to being the town idiot and bagman for a sniveling cuck like Jimbo is quite a fall from grace.

This statement is demonstrably untrue, and it would be demonstrably idiotic to believe such talk.

Advertisement
So they will pul a few guys like they always do, mainly because of the overflow of talent down here this year. Gone though are the days of cherry picking the very best. Sure they can take Cook and Asante and beat their chest and put out propaganda, but the very best are STAYING HOME! 9/16/17 is a must win, simple as that. The narrative turns that evening

So they will pul a few guys like they always do, mainly because of the overflow of talent down here this year. Gone though are the days of cherry picking the very best. Sure they can take Cook and Asante and beat their chest and put out propaganda, but the very best are STAYING HOME! 9/16/17 is a must win, simple as that. The narrative turns that evening

Exactly. We couldn't possibly keep everyone home this year. They are getting leftovers, and he's trying to spin it like he's earning his pay check.

Advertisement
Back