Brewster

Advertisement
no more penciling those pieces of **** in as an L. Boy our D is gonna be BAD as a mother ******!!!!!!! Kill Frenchy!!!

This guy is a glorified Ron Zook. He is a recruiter. An elite one (cant lie), but Im not sure how he can honestly call himself a Coach.

Another New Jersey used cars salesman. Thats what this guy is. I get the feeling tho that deep down inside he (and Jumbo) know Lingard is 10xs better than Cook.

Usually his tweets r full of **** like when he said donaldson was a lock

But god **** he scares the **** out of me.

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

[TWEET]854844296700276736[/TWEET]

He talking about FIU obviously. Convincing some kids left out of this storm18 class that FSU sucks less than FIU... He thinks Butch thinks he can put a fence up, but FSU will nab a 2 star here and there...

At the end of the day its always going to be easy for FSU to claim that they are stealing kids from Miami cause we can't take everyone and there is so much talent here. We can't counter it by saying we are taking from Tallahasee cause thats not even close to the same type of talent. So there's no point in worrying about it cause yes they are going to take some Cooks, Randolph, Ermon Lane......but as long as we take the vast majority of the great ones, its all good.

lol Brewster went from head coach at a power 5 school to spending the last 7 years as a college position coach...he's a joke and the rest of the country knows it too

Advertisement
The reason I got a little nervous is because I am used to al folden. Whenever Brewster said something like that there was usually some truth to it so I was just wondering who it was.

Usually his tweets r full of **** like when he said donaldson was a lock

But god **** he scares the **** out of me.

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

[TWEET]854844296700276736[/TWEET]

Mad corny considering the class Miami is compiling, but he has to peddle the company line.

are you kidding me we are in FSU area Lakeland Jacksonville Orlando and locking down local talent has he lost his mind ?!!??!?!

This dumb mother ****** left his house unlocked while he was picking up dog**** in our backyard.

We're all up in his wifes panty drawers taking his kids college tuition. Mallory is next.

Advertisement
This **** from Brewster is comical considering Mallory, a top rated TE (the position Brewster coaches) from J-ville (their back yard) is likely to commit to Miami tonight.

Looks like it's back to slinging reggie and hustling mixtapes for Tim "B-rad" Brewster. Such a shame

Advertisement
Maybe he can be a backup dancer at 2Live Crew reunions...Since Uncle Luke was so fond of him

Advertisement
Looks like it's back to slinging reggie and hustling mixtapes for Tim "B-rad" Brewster. Such a shame

Heard he's taking up acting.

med_1471638786_image.jpg

Advertisement
Back