• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Brewster

LoyalCane24

Junior
Usually his tweets r full of sh1t like when he said donaldson was a lock

But god damn he scares the sh1t out of me.

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

[TWEET]854844296700276736[/TWEET]

Juanka

Freshman

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

He talking about FIU obviously. Convincing some kids left out of this storm18 class that FSU sucks less than FIU... He thinks Butch thinks he can put a fence up, but FSU will nab a 2 star here and there...

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
Scared of Brewster? lol

He's literally Al Golden. A horrible failure of a HC who is now a shitty TE coach/used car salesman.

You know he's getting scared when he resorts to tweets like these. You don't do that, especially as a college coach, unless you're seriously insecure

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling

ain't scared of no faqqot from FSU.

Juanka

Freshman
They will only get the kids Miami don't want going forward.... Order has been restored.

JgDaCane

All-ACC
yo we better beat these mother fuckers. i dont wanna hear any excuses. beat these mother fucking cockroches.

FIUMCane

Junior
Were these pansies trying to masquerade their fear when golden and Shannon were here? Seems odd that all of a sudden they all got some type of statemet to make.

ThomasM

Senior
He coaches TE's at Florida State. He's obviously ineffective at his job.

Even Al Golden got a TE coaching job in the NFL. How bad do you have to be to sink to that level after being a head coach? I get guys starting out as assistant coaches and working their way up, but to end up there? Yeah, his days are numbered and he knows it. Once Miami starts beating them year after year, like we will, he'll be fired, Jimbo will jump ship, and FSU will slip into a decade slumber.

Problem2

All-American
He ruined Minnesota. It's not surprising he can't do any better

White version of Randy