Brewster

LoyalCane24

Junior
Usually his tweets r full of **** like when he said donaldson was a lock

But god **** he scares the **** out of me.

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

[TWEET]854844296700276736[/TWEET]

Advertisement

Anybody know who he's talking about cause we aren't recruiting many of the same players.

He talking about FIU obviously. Convincing some kids left out of this storm18 class that FSU sucks less than FIU... He thinks Butch thinks he can put a fence up, but FSU will nab a 2 star here and there...

Advertisement
Scared of Brewster? lol

He's literally Al Golden. A horrible failure of a HC who is now a ****** TE coach/used car salesman.

You know he's getting scared when he resorts to tweets like these. You don't do that, especially as a college coach, unless you're seriously insecure

ain't scared of no ****** from FSU.

Advertisement
They will only get the kids Miami don't want going forward.... Order has been restored.

yo we better beat these mother ****ers. i dont wanna hear any excuses. beat these mother ******* ****roches.

Advertisement
Were these pansies trying to masquerade their fear when golden and Shannon were here? Seems odd that all of a sudden they all got some type of statemet to make.

Advertisement
He coaches TE's at Florida State. He's obviously ineffective at his job.

Even Al Golden got a TE coaching job in the NFL. How bad do you have to be to sink to that level after being a head coach? I get guys starting out as assistant coaches and working their way up, but to end up there? Yeah, his days are numbered and he knows it. Once Miami starts beating them year after year, like we will, he'll be fired, Jimbo will jump ship, and FSU will slip into a decade slumber.

He ruined Minnesota. It's not surprising he can't do any better

White version of Randy

Advertisement
Back