Brevin Jordan..

gacaneaddict

Junior
Has missed 10 games in 2.5 years at Miami.

We need this guy to get back and play.

I know people around here think he is a 1st round type player. No way he goes top 45 picks maybe even top 60. If you can’t stay healthy in college, it’s not a good look going to NFL where it’s obviously much more physical and violent.

The offense needs him back starting next game.

Advertisement

I know people around here think he is a 1st round type player. No way he goes top 45 picks maybe even top 60. If you can’t stay healthy in college, it’s not a good look going to NFL where it’s obviously much more physical and violent.

He’s a early 2nd mid 2nd rd pick as soon as teams see him test and turn on the tape

I cant recall a single play where I specifically remember him getting hurt. I just see him hurt on the sidelines frequently and then hes out for a few weeks. Its weird
Stretched out for a ball against Clemson and got landed on with arm extended. He was clearly hurt running to sidelines.

Advertisement
Are we a team that hits the weight room. Lifting and blood, sweat in tears type of CONDITIONING or not. It should be mandatory to hit the weight room. Just curious. We look out of shape

jt scaife ,Mallory, pope and Harley barely lift weights.

Advertisement
He ain't going 2nd round. And Rousseau ain't going 1st round. Y'all are obsessed with "testing" but you don't get it.

Hate to **** on a guy that's injured, but NFL is no place for sympathy. NFL is BIG BUSINESS. And business is about MONEY.

They don't give a **** about your problems, or that your mamma has Covid, or none of that. If you can't make it though 16 game seasons, or you "opt out" and you can't finish a season, you ain't **** to them.

Life ain't fair.

I love his game.
If I was an nfl GM I wouldn’t touch him. He will grade out where you would have to use a very valuable pick to get him (2nd rounder) and he lacks the most important ability for a football player. Availability.

Advertisement
He ain't going 2nd round. And Rousseau ain't going 1st round. Y'all are obsessed with "testing" but you don't get it.

Hate to **** on a guy that's injured, but NFL is no place for sympathy. NFL is BIG BUSINESS. And business is about MONEY.

They don't give a **** about your problems, or that your mamma has Covid, or none of that. If you can't make it though 16 game seasons, or you "opt out" and you can't finish a season, you ain't **** to them.

Life ain't fair.
Rousseau is going first round

And for his own sake Brevin needs to play. Short of injured he needs to play, even hurt. Its tough to convince the NFL he’s worth the investment when he’s always hurt.

Advertisement
Rousseau is going first round
Yeah I see a team falling in love with his measurable. But there are some teams that will take him off their board especially early first because he decided to opt out rather than put more film out since it was already limited.

Life ain't fair.
The NFL don't care about you opting out. ****, they will support you for that.

Advertisement
Back